Planar Protector

Unhappy

This is where real champions rest
http://wiki.project1999.com/Green_(2019)_Server_Firsts
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-30-2019, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think there will be a level 50 in 7 days of server open.

Definitely in 14 days.

Probably a druid played by a guild so that druid can PL the rest of their toons.

Its not classic but I would be totall down for a level cap that raises slowly over time to keep this from happening, or beneficial spell limitations.

Max level 20 for first week, 30 for second, 40 for third, 50 for fourth.

I just had to throw that out there to derail.
Even if not a level cap, maybe nerf quest xp for a few weeks? There's probably still some quests exploitable that haven't come to light. And high keep xp needs to be nerfed: outdoor zone, vendors in zone, melee can bind, fs loot, guards to run to, turn in xp items with turn in in zone... Why the hell does this zone have the highest zem?
Old 09-30-2019, 03:06 PM
Sarnak

There is documented evidence from the google newsgroups that certain quest NPCs were disabled on new servers that were released. So technically classic. /shrug
Old 09-30-2019, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Whichever pet class makes it to highkeep ahead of the pack and can dedicated 24hrs of straight gameplay... I’d guess some neckbeard hits 50 in less than 5 days
Old 09-30-2019, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its not classic but I would be totall down for a level cap that raises slowly over time to keep this from happening, or beneficial spell limitations.

Food for thought: Those rocket-leveling casters are folks who'll be supplying the initial wave of bronze armor/etc to get the economy going. As such I'm fine with their presence--they have their place in the world, too. I don't want to be a tank wearing ringmail or banded into the mid 30's.

Danth
Old 09-30-2019, 08:12 PM
Fire Giant

Hey Jadian -- I have been doing solo "speed runs" on blue since 2014 since a dev told me about green. I just didn't know it was 5 years away lol! And likewise, I have done speed runs across multiple TLP servers since then as well (which for the most part, the strategy doesn't change too much it just happens a lot quicker and in some cases, easier).

But I would like to extend you an invite to the guild I have been putting together for several weeks. We have a couple "speed/power groups" formed already and more forming. Most of us have taken off several days from work and look to push as far and as hard as we can as a guild.

Let me know if this would interest you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-30-2019, 08:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
I think there will be a level 50 in 7 days of server open.

Definitely in 14 days.

Probably a druid played by a guild so that druid can PL the rest of their toons.

I just had to throw that out there to derail.
Love this, didn't some server do this recently?
Closed Thread