Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2020, 12:46 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Lol and now Seal Team served Venerate an ultimatum that if they allow their 5-6 online members to do pickup fear raids with Lotus and Lineage they will be disallowed Seal Team tablescaprs, bravo.
Old 02-11-2020, 01:21 PM
Fire Giant

Lol yes I am, will gladly say anyone guilded that’s wants to actually see loots or a chance at loot feel free to app at kingdom DKP.com ^_^ though clearly hell we don’t want you sorry. But anyone else that feels like their guild won’t ever do much aka hells guild probably. Or say your guild sells loot instead of you know gearing members, or promises for 3? Months now that they ready to do dragons. Feel free to app! Kingdom wants you!
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 02-11-2020, 01:23 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hellfox, you ever think about joining st or kingdom? Or you just one of those players that’s been denied? I mean at kingdom we give must a chance I’m sure st does as well. Or you know venerate is next best, followed by black lotus? Then you won’t have to whine about cr or ur pixels or your fte^_^
I know you won't understand this but there are actually a lot of people who have the skill to but have zero desire to join one of the zerg guilds. Especially after they've seen how they really treat the smaller guilds.

The whine wasn't about pixels it was about Phatez's comments about what was actually happening in fear when they trained the CR. I'd say from what parts I did see his interpretation was spot on.

Also there were 40ish ST in Fear not too long before the earthquake. It's not a very impressive task for the remaining who were either camped out or out of zone to easily make it to SolB and then come back. The 3 smaller guilds had a majority of their raiders in zone when it happened.

That being said I was a little more impressed that Kingdom managed to do Vox half naked. It wasn't contested obviously but they had more in Fear than ST and obviously a much higher percentage of their force there when the quake happened.
Old 02-11-2020, 01:27 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol and now Seal Team served Venerate an ultimatum that if they allow their 5-6 online members to do pickup fear raids with Lotus and Lineage they will be disallowed Seal Team tablescaprs, bravo.
If it isn't obvious to everyone else yet. Phatez isn't interested in sharing. Any community raid/loot is for PR purposes to keep the lack of rotations in as long as possible. Gotta keep enough guilds in the UN pleased just enough with the scraps that they continue to vote with ST. Guess Venerate is now getting the stick instead of the carrot.
Old 02-11-2020, 01:28 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol yes I am, will gladly say anyone guilded that’s wants to actually see loots or a chance at loot feel free to app at kingdom DKP.com ^_^ though clearly hell we don’t want you sorry. But anyone else that feels like their guild won’t ever do much aka hells guild probably. Or say your guild sells loot instead of you know gearing members, or promises for 3? Months now that they ready to do dragons. Feel free to app! Kingdom wants you!
Lol
Old 02-11-2020, 01:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenudil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it isn't obvious to everyone else yet. Phatez isn't interested in sharing. Any community raid/loot is for PR purposes to keep the lack of rotations in as long as possible. Gotta keep enough guilds in the UN pleased just enough with the scraps that they continue to vote with ST. Guess Venerate is now getting the stick instead of the carrot.
Venerate is used to getting the stick. At this point I'd have to say they like it.
Old 02-11-2020, 01:37 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Venerate is used to getting the stick. At this point I'd have to say they like it.
I am curious. Heard a lot of conflicting things there. The venerate kite going down when it did and training Kingdom when CT was at 20% and ST taking the kill wasn't the first time that them wiping impeded another guild from a dragon/god.
Old 02-11-2020, 01:43 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenudil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know you won't understand this but there are actually a lot of people who have the skill to but have zero desire to join one of the zerg guilds. Especially after they've seen how they really treat the smaller guilds.

The whine wasn't about pixels it was about Phatez's comments about what was actually happening in fear when they trained the CR. I'd say from what parts I did see his interpretation was spot on.

Also there were 40ish ST in Fear not too long before the earthquake. It's not a very impressive task for the remaining who were either camped out or out of zone to easily make it to SolB and then come back. The 3 smaller guilds had a majority of their raiders in zone when it happened.

That being said I was a little more impressed that Kingdom managed to do Vox half naked. It wasn't contested obviously but they had more in Fear than ST and obviously a much higher percentage of their force there when the quake happened.
Thank you, I appreciate that even one person who had eyes on it is willing to validate what I've just said.
Old 02-11-2020, 02:55 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Venerate looted a Webshield via pickup raiding with Lineage in fear tonight... 5 minutes later Seal Team told them they werent allowed to raid with us, they abandoned us without a word. Kept the tradeable loot.

We're good enough to roll with, just not good enough to roll with.
Old 02-11-2020, 02:57 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richco07 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now this, is rants and flames.
Closed Thread