Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2020, 10:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There was a certain individual or rather group of individuals who loaded up alt accounts as well as a huge pile of corpses containing paw scrolls to turn in the moment Kunark dropped to power to 60 or as close as possible.
can lore items be duped with corpses ? now that’s why south qeynos laged so hard a day before kunark with all those naked corpses near bank
Mitic - Green - Dial a Port (yes, porting is more fun than raid-rotations) - 2020
Old 11-08-2020, 10:19 PM
Planar Protector

Don't be mad I got an instant-60 stored in my back pocket.

Let's have a race to 60. I'll give fennel and GetWokeGoBroke a 30-day head start and will still smoke you both [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Come to think of it, I don't even think either of you play Green, you're just silly forum trolls.

Currently, my guild is killing fungus king - a 60 toon wasn't critical. I just wanted to do something fun. I'll do fastest 1-60 ever. Will never be done again.

A lot can happen in the next 30 days which is why I don't think it's been a rough few days by any means [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-08-2020, 10:21 PM
Planar Protector

already got 3 60s. Don't need one on the noob server. Sorry.
Old 11-08-2020, 10:22 PM
Planar Protector

A beta player, I knew it, HAHAHA [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-08-2020, 10:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
already got 3 60s. Don't need one on the noob server. Sorry.
sorry you are stuck on Beta Blue Server
Old 11-08-2020, 10:25 PM
Aviak

I'm still confused were people corpsing tons of tanned skins to turn in to get 60 quicker?
Old 11-08-2020, 10:42 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Think positively: PLer's are going to be making big cash this month!
Old 11-08-2020, 10:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's been a rough couple days for ol' Castle 😂
His dear leader lost and now he can’t add some other stupid “achievement” to his signature. The devs took the only thing going for him in his life away. He big mad.
Old 11-08-2020, 10:56 PM
Banned

There are individuals with more scrolls than you who had the wherewithal to put on lvl ones since tradeable Item. Smarter individuals who won’t have to recorpse like you either...
Old 11-08-2020, 11:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The devs took the only thing going for him in his life away. He big mad.
You right bro, I'm so big mad. Straight ragin'

You weren't in the inner circle of people who shared this amazing journey with me so you're kinda missing it. The goal is to the fastest 1-60. I'll still do it - just gotta wait 1 month. When I do, you can bask in my elf awesomeness. My elf resume will get one more bullet point. At which point you will be so mad, so big mad. Straight ragin', just like I am right now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity
There are individuals with more scrolls than you who had the wherewithal to put on lvl ones since tradeable Item. Smarter individuals who won’t have to recorpse like you either...
Who you talking to?
Closed Thread