Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2020, 01:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirquestalot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I've heard stories and rumors about the endgame scene, and I don't know how much to believe. .
All of it. And more that you don't hear about.
Old 11-12-2020, 01:13 PM
Large Bat

I will say that playing at launch w/ seal team was miserable, even at low levels right out of the gates they are trying to dominate low/mid level zones like unrest. Vividly remember phatezz (who I believe was the leader, not sure anymore) in unrest very purposely and intentionally training people, just so they can pull the entire zone. And of course the GM shows up and nothing ever happens because they're all friends or comrades in RMT or something.
Old 11-12-2020, 01:31 PM
Banned

Without seal team, somebody else would just assume the role of server douchebags. And they still may; Inglourious Basterds were the original server douchebags on blue, however the title of server douchebags went on to change hands multiple times. Embrace it, it's part of everquest.
Old 11-12-2020, 01:36 PM
Sarnak

Can someone explain to me the purpose of charming bankers/merchants? Do they provide any benefit over charming other mobs (like ones that backstab for example)? Is it just because of their non-faction?

Amualia - Level 59 Dark-Elf Cleric
Maruki - Level 23 Iksar BONEKNIGHT
Lorelai - Level 54 High-Elf Enchanter
Old 11-12-2020, 01:53 PM
Sarnak

If you removed seal team it would be replaced by another guild of adult children that hog everything exactly the same

the only solution is instancing or pvp, sorry if your confused about everquest in 2020
Old 11-12-2020, 02:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiku [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can someone explain to me the purpose of charming bankers/merchants? Do they provide any benefit over charming other mobs (like ones that backstab for example)? Is it just because of their non-faction?
As the game evolves, new behaviors emerge. You have to be ever watchful for new and creative ways to be a gigantic douchebag.
Old 11-12-2020, 02:25 PM
Banned

lol
Old 11-12-2020, 02:38 PM
Sarnak

I casually leveled on Green. No issues with ST players at all. I later joined ST for dragon tourism purposes, they’ve been nothing but friendly and helpful. When I used to port they also tipped well and as I tipped a very patient wizard yesterday in DaP he told me that ST players do tip well. This unlike some other guilds, I was personally left without even a thanks by more than one Kingdom player for instance.

One of the first questions I got was if I had screen video capturing software. Why? To prove that everything we do is legit whenever there’s a dispute. I thought they were paranoid but only after a few raids it was made very clear how they were accused of cheating at every turn. The various FTE rules (to me as casual) appear arbitrary and pointless when it doesn’t stop accusations of cheating.

I’m sure some ST hare is warranted and yes ST monopolozes much of the content. Overall though the hate seems overblown, baseless and just bitter.
Old 11-12-2020, 02:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajbert [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I casually leveled on Green. No issues with ST players at all. I later joined ST for dragon tourism purposes, they’ve been nothing but friendly and helpful. When I used to port they also tipped well and as I tipped a very patient wizard yesterday in DaP he told me that ST players do tip well. This unlike some other guilds, I was personally left without even a thanks by more than one Kingdom player for instance.

One of the first questions I got was if I had screen video capturing software. Why? To prove that everything we do is legit whenever there’s a dispute. I thought they were paranoid but only after a few raids it was made very clear how they were accused of cheating at every turn. The various FTE rules (to me as casual) appear arbitrary and pointless when it doesn’t stop accusations of cheating.

I’m sure some ST hare is warranted and yes ST monopolozes much of the content. Overall though the hate seems overblown, baseless and just bitter.
I agree with this. Most Seal Team members I come across have been very nice and

helpful.

Guess people hate it when a guild is better than them

no matter what game your playing there's bound to be people who want to be the best

it just be like that
Old 11-12-2020, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The idea of a server for only zerg guilds does sound appealing. Because I wouldn't play that server lol.
Force the sockers onto teal!

Push any 'zerg' raid guild onto Teal
There is, it's called Blue.
Closed Thread