Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2020, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Default Let people raid

I just wanna say this wasn’t a good idea. You should let people raid at this point and if it’s on the players for the love of all that is McQuaid come to some ground rules and work out the details later. Just be nice jeeze.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 11-02-2020, 05:36 PM
Banned

Cool post
Old 11-02-2020, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

People who aren't suspended can raid.
Old 11-02-2020, 05:41 PM
Sarnak

The dumb move that killed blue. Couldn’t take 30 minutes to make a ruling on a petition that made any sense but can follow rnf posts all day.
Old 11-02-2020, 05:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People who aren't suspended can raid.
Amen to that! And ill still choose not to raid every.. single.. time!!
Old 11-02-2020, 05:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just wanna say this wasn’t a good idea. You should let people raid at this point and if it’s on the players for the love of all that is McQuaid come to some ground rules and work out the details later. Just be nice jeeze.
As a person currently suspended, dont let them raid until its worked out. There are clearly issues in the "top" guilds. Look at how new AG tried to cannibalize Nemce for coming back and saying "I'm taking my guild back because you guys ruined it's reputation." It's one of the ONLY threads I've seen locked in a LONG time. Every week there was some dumbass starting a new thread about how one of the guilds is on their death bed or decimated the other in the cycle.

Work out the details later is how we got to where we are now, and clearly people can't be nice. The other guilds are doing just fine on their own.
Old 11-02-2020, 05:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a person currently suspended, dont let them raid until its worked out. There are clearly issues in the "top" guilds. Look at how new AG tried to cannibalize Nemce for coming back and saying "I'm taking my guild back because you guys ruined it's reputation." It's one of the ONLY threads I've seen locked in a LONG time. Every week there was some dumbass starting a new thread about how one of the guilds is on their death bed or decimated the other in the cycle.

Work out the details later is how we got to where we are now, and clearly people can't be nice. The other guilds are doing just fine on their own.
ah yes, everyone is toxic but i

great way to move forward

dumbass
Old 11-02-2020, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

6 more weeks of winter/raidban.
Old 11-02-2020, 06:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ah yes, everyone is toxic but i

great way to move forward

dumbass
We can keep this suspension going well into next year if you want. The ball is in your court [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-02-2020, 06:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We can keep this suspension going well into next year if you want. The ball is in your court [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i wonder who will be your officers then [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread