Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2022, 09:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When we make it impossible to immigrate legally, we're still fucking over immigrants. And we do make it impossible for most/poor immigrants to come here.
If people could focus on that instead of one side calling the other racist KKK members or globalist NWO puppets then some actual legislation might get written to change that. That is why millions and maybe billions are spent ensuring people default to those insulting stereotypes and shut down any conversation. Meanwhile Congress shrugs and says, maybe the President can do something? Then the President shrugs and says, will the Supreme Court let me? Then the Supreme Court shrugs and says, no. Everyone goes oh well, guess we can't do anything about anything, and they all get back to doing what they're told to do by the actual people in charge. Congress doesn't even seem to have a job anymore outside of making statements for news headlines.

The thing I find sad is that the "rulers" in America are so pathetic they actually try to get money. They're so completely inept as actual rules or leaders that they just grovel for money like a commoner. Like Donald Trump is the perfect example.

Donald Trump had a movement of millions of insane militant followers who were ready to overthrow the government and instate him as Emperor. What did he do with that following? He tried to grift for donation money and start some kind of social media company. Just threw away all that actual power chasing after dollars.

It would be something like Alexander the Great having started his military conquests and then saying, you know what, I really just need everyone to give me $10, that's all I really wanted anyway.

Whatever those people actually in charge have on these public figures must be pretty good. No one seems to go rogue on them. They always fall in line and grovel for dollars. Even when they have actual potential to be a leader in the classical sense. I'm guessing there is some secret reason they have no potential. Our rulers rule in secrecy now with weapons and means of control far beyond our imagination.
Old 01-05-2022, 10:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Donald Trump had a movement of millions of insane militant followers who were ready to overthrow the government and instate him as Emperor. What did he do with that following? He tried to grift for donation money and start some kind of social media company. Just threw away all that actual power chasing after dollars.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-05-2022, 10:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If people could focus on that instead of one side calling the other racist KKK members or globalist NWO puppets then some actual legislation might get written to change that. That is why millions and maybe billions are spent ensuring people default to those insulting stereotypes and shut down any conversation. Meanwhile Congress shrugs and says, maybe the President can do something? Then the President shrugs and says, will the Supreme Court let me? Then the Supreme Court shrugs and says, no. Everyone goes oh well, guess we can't do anything about anything, and they all get back to doing what they're told to do by the actual people in charge. Congress doesn't even seem to have a job anymore outside of making statements for news headlines.

The thing I find sad is that the "rulers" in America are so pathetic they actually try to get money. They're so completely inept as actual rules or leaders that they just grovel for money like a commoner. Like Donald Trump is the perfect example.

It would be something like Alexander the Great having started his military conquests and then saying, you know what, I really just need everyone to give me $10, that's all I really wanted anyway.

Whatever those people actually in charge have on these public figures must be pretty good. No one seems to go rogue on them. They always fall in line and grovel for dollars. Even when they have actual potential to be a leader in the classical sense. I'm guessing there is some secret reason they have no potential. Our rulers rule in secrecy now with weapons and means of control far beyond our imagination.
The Congress thing is cuz they only get to spend money once a year without a filibuster-proof majority. They do do(doodoo) lots of bills that don't get news coverage though.
Old 01-05-2022, 10:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-05-2022, 10:57 PM
Banned

The USA has taken in more immigrants than any other country on planet earth, and still does

This is as of September, 2021, from Google:

“The body of law governing U.S. immigration policy is called the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). The INA allows the United States to grant up to 675,000 permanent immigrant visas each year across various visa categories”

That’s more than half a million per year. It just doesn’t seem like enough because we are so fucking awesome (despite being racist, sexist, misogynist, evil, etc that the left calls us) that lots and lots of people from various places in the world want to come here
Old 01-05-2022, 11:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine being unable to comprehend most of the post you just quoted.

Literally nobody gives a shit about *legal* immigrants. Nobody. Not one single american (well maybe like one) is like "durr stupid mexico people stay out!". Illegal immigration is the issue.

But no, we can't just have an adult conversation about it. We can only communicate in retarded bumper sticker slogans about how trump things mexicans are rapists (he doesn't). He was saying that a certain percentage of illegal mexican immigrants *are* rapists, which they are. And sex traffickers. And cartel members. Aka "not their best", and that should be at least somewhat more concerning to you than your fictional fellow american enemy who is a racist figment of your imagination.
Once upon a time i thought i read the dumbest thing in the world but i was wrong - this post is it.
Old 01-05-2022, 11:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The USA has taken in more immigrants than any other country on planet earth, and still does

This is as of September, 2021, from Google:

“The body of law governing U.S. immigration policy is called the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). The INA allows the United States to grant up to 675,000 permanent immigrant visas each year across various visa categories”

That’s more than half a million per year. It just doesn’t seem like enough because we are so fucking awesome (despite being racist, sexist, misogynist, evil, etc that the left calls us) that lots and lots of people from various places in the world want to come here
Shame on China and India.
Old 01-06-2022, 12:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once upon a time i thought i read the dumbest thing in the world but i was wrong - this post is it.
Cool "ur dumb" post. Groundbreaking stuff.
Old 01-06-2022, 12:28 AM
Banned

shut up baler
Old 01-06-2022, 12:39 AM
Orc

can someone answer my damn original questions? i dont wanna have debates i just wanna post link leftist memes in discord and not have people named shit like Sambo in my guild.
Closed Thread