Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2014, 02:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sulpher01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If your exping in OT and your not a bard... your doing it wrong.
Druids tho
Old 11-10-2014, 02:59 AM
Banned

A thread shitting on BDA and Chest?

Rated 5*

thxxxxxx
Old 11-10-2014, 03:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A thread shitting on BDA and Chest?

Rated 5*

thxxxxxx
You have zero integrity.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 11-10-2014, 03:44 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sulpher01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If your exping in OT and your not a bard... your doing it wrong.
If my exping in OT and my not a bard... my doing it wrong?
Old 11-10-2014, 03:55 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A bit presumptuous of you to assume he was talking about your exping in OT and not, say, my exping in OT and my not a bard.
Old 11-10-2014, 05:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As long as it makes you cry so much, it's cool to have none [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-10-2014, 05:15 AM
Sarnak

Actually thought Chest was being reasonable, just because someone doesn't do exactly what you want them to doesn't make them a "cockbite" or whatever else you want to call them. The fact that he tried to explain to you that one bard wasn't your problem, but many bards, showed that he was willing to talk things out with you about it, but he isn't going to tell his guildie to leave the zone.
Old 11-10-2014, 06:35 AM
Orc

@Thrall

I had just arrived in the zone and started my kite to help PL a friend when you sent me a message telling me to stop swarm kiting, claiming it was illegal, and essentially threatening to contact my guild officers or petition me if i didn't comply. Rather than asking me to simply leave mobs up where you were camped, which I would have happily done, you wanted to argue about the legality of swarm kiting in an attempt to rule lawyer me out. I wasn't willing to argue with you, especially while mobs were chasing me, so I asked you to stop sending me tells.

I'm well aware of the PnP with regards to swarm kiting. It's something I, and several of my fellow BDA members, have discussed several times in the past. I get that it can be frustrating for people trying to exp in places like OT and LoIO, and I always try to be courteous and accommodating to others exping in the area. That being said, my 20-30 mob kite, which consisted of mostly cats and sarnaks that I pulled from areas well away from where players set up exp camps, wasn't monopolizing or disrupting your exp. While gathering those mobs, I noticed 3 other bards in the zone swarming, which was obviously why you were strained to find mobs, and why I cut my pull short and moved to FV.

It seems to me that you were frustrated from a situation that was already present when I had arrived in the zone, and being the first bard you saw, you decided to take that frustration out on me. As I mentioned already, I understand, but had you sent me a tell making the reasonable request to leave mobs up for you, the response you received would have been much different. However, as a consolation prize, you did annoy Chest. I'm pretty sure that's a win.
Old 11-10-2014, 09:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you have a fire dragon tooth? If no, then never do OT

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 11-10-2014, 09:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Druids tho
They should be building groups for dungeons. They have the perfect tools for that.
Closed Thread