Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 10-28-2012, 08:24 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Setting up a EQEmulator Forum acct

Ok so I'm trying to set up an acct & not having much luck. 2 questions though :

1) Do we have to have the Titamium edition to play this game ?? EQEmulator states we can use "Secrets of Faydwer" ...will this work for Project 1999??

2) When trying to set up a EQEmulator forums acct I get nothing but a message telling me that the registration code is invalid. I click on the link that says click "here". The code appears I copy it , then page back , I paste it in the box & then hit "continue" but it tells me the code is invalid . Why would they give me a invalid code to begin with ??? I sent them 2 email messages but no response.

Man I had a 4 -day weekend & still can't get this installed....bummer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Please help ....Anyone !!???
Old 10-28-2012, 08:57 PM
Kobold

Setting up an EQEmulator Forum acct FTFY

edit: check downloads - there it is! hilight - double click - bend down-turn-around-pick-a-bail-of-whateverthefuck.com -follow directions - profit.

The rest of us retards figured it out.
Last edited by Twoberries; 10-28-2012 at 09:04 PM..
Old 10-28-2012, 11:40 PM
Kobold

As for #1, there are servers where you can use the Secrets of Faydwer client to play, which is why the EQEmulator site lists it as such. Project 1999 isn't one of those servers, however. You will need Titanium to play here.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:44 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

OK great I got 1 question answered in a normal fashion . That still leaves the inability to set up a EQEmulator forums acct . What "Twoberries" Stated doesn't make ANY sense to me. I'm simply following instuctions that the "getting started" guide provides if there is any changes or edits to that then they are not in there. What downloads?? Maybe this whole thing really isn't worth it?? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-29-2012, 01:03 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Ok never mind!! I tried it again a moment ago and some how, some way ...it went through . I now got a EQemulator acct set up . Now to get my hands on a Titanium edition !!
Last edited by Devlin666; 10-29-2012 at 01:06 AM..