Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2014, 11:00 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberbandit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Without a bit more info about exactly what you're doing, I can't really tell if it's EQ or something between the chair and keyboard. I've rebound a ton of my stuff so I don't know what could be causing the issue.
Could be he is on Windows 7 with the game installed somewhere he doesn't have write permissions with a standard user account.
I have had no problems with key bindings. I bind things for everything in MMO's. I am not a mouse clicker. 1-7 is bound to my keys around the WASD keys for ease of use.
Things like third person camera view is re-bound to Home and Chase camera is bound to End, so I know key binding is working.
Old 05-13-2014, 09:37 AM
Kobold

In the options screen before logging into a server it gives you the option of upgrading graphics by downloading new textures. Is it safe to say that this will not mess up my install by it trying to patch anything from Live will it?
Old 05-13-2014, 10:51 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Would a Ogre Sk be able to train and purchase spells in Neriak or are there faction issues?

Thanks
Last edited by Torqued; 05-13-2014 at 11:08 PM..
Old 05-14-2014, 10:49 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torqued [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would a Ogre Sk be able to train and purchase spells in Neriak or are there faction issues?

Thanks
my ogre sk had no problem, i don t see why yours would [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-14-2014, 08:03 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In the options screen before logging into a server it gives you the option of upgrading graphics by downloading new textures. Is it safe to say that this will not mess up my install by it trying to patch anything from Live will it?
I'm pretty sure I did this myself with no problem, and doesn't sound like it would mess anything up (save the textures possibly being different). I don't see the option, so I am assuming that I already ran it. Can't say much more without doing a fresh install myself, and though I love you to get that far you'd have to at least buy me dinner first.
Old 05-16-2014, 07:35 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

if i want to afk med somewhere, can i still be tracked through my hide? can they track me through hide if they have see invis?
Old 05-16-2014, 07:59 AM
Kobold

Wasn't there an NPC that would bind a person in town? I thought I remembered at one point the Priest of Discord could bind you. Was this a later expansion that did this?
Old 05-16-2014, 08:25 AM
Planar Protector

yea; they had Soulbinder NPC standing around and you hailed them after some patch. I have no idea in the time line when that happened tho sorry

I have many characters on servers with hot keys "bind my soul please"
cuz I try to be polite when asking favors =D
Old 05-17-2014, 09:49 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOCKJAMS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if i want to afk med somewhere, can i still be tracked through my hide? can they track me through hide if they have see invis?
Confirmed by Sirken, they will be able to track you only if they have see invis.
Old 05-17-2014, 12:43 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

thanks
Closed Thread