Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2019, 05:14 PM
Planar Protector

Nilbog told me to keep researching so you might be in luck.
Old 11-22-2019, 05:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nilbog told me to keep researching so you might be in luck.
I look forward to reading more of your strawman posts, like the one on "does CHA affect charm too much", without any proof that charm actually lasts longer compared to live.

You keep swinging names like Haynar and Nilbog around, yet you downright fucked up when it came to mage pets.

I'm going to repeat that your apology on that topic is worthless, as long as you continue your practices.

Can you let us know who you are in game?
Last edited by derpcake2; 11-22-2019 at 05:25 PM..
Old 11-22-2019, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it doesn't matter, since every great group has at least 6 chanters, none of their pets do over 50% of the damage

real green experience
I think each pet takes xp as a group member if the rest of the group doesn't out damage any pet?
Old 11-22-2019, 05:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think each pet takes xp as a group member if the rest of the group doesn't out damage any pet?
unsure, me and the other chanters get about 12 yellow per kill so its hard to see

muh feels say paladins should be nerfed though, they have bronze and that just isn't classic

@dolalin how do i best make a straw man argument about it? can you consult your connections?
Last edited by derpcake2; 11-22-2019 at 05:30 PM..
Old 11-22-2019, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

You sound obsessed. I bet you still think that Alakazam Rich Waters quote is faked and Absor did 9/11.
Old 11-22-2019, 05:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sound obsessed. I bet you still think that Alakazam Rich Waters quote is faked and Absor did 9/11.
It isn't me that made dozens, if not hundreds of posts to get mage pets nerfed, only to have staff revert part of their work.

It isn't me trying to get feels-based EQ made a reality based on partial evidence and strawman arguments. You never did reply to my inquiry on that.

So who are you ingame again? So people know which person is crusading?
Old 11-22-2019, 05:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it doesn't matter, since every great group has at least 6 chanters, none of their pets do over 50% of the damage

real green experience
My bad ur right!
<Azure Guard>

Green
-Curare, Necromancer
Old 11-22-2019, 05:41 PM
Aviak

I played a chanter back in '99 into the 20's. Charm was so unreliable back then that I never put a second thought into it and groups never expected it - AT ALL.
Old 11-22-2019, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It isn't me that made dozens, if not hundreds of posts to get mage pets nerfed, only to have staff revert part of their work.

It isn't me trying to get feels-based EQ made a reality based on partial evidence and strawman arguments. You never did reply to my inquiry on that.

So who are you ingame again? So people know which person is crusading?
Imagine being this angry about Everquest in 2019. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-22-2019, 05:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanbo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I played a chanter back in '99 into the 20's. Charm was so unreliable back then that I never put a second thought into it and groups never expected it - AT ALL.
share your feels

try starting a support group, lots of feels in this thread, maybe crying together brings solace
Closed Thread