View Poll Results: Who started it?
DMO (not tDMoO) 95 53.98%
UN scum 81 46.02%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2020, 06:01 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Imagine calling a small RP guild racist because you're ass hurt over a guild they allied taking the top 1% of pixels that aren't even needed to down content.

We do not portray Erudites to be fools, but superiors... and it is quite evident.
Old 05-21-2020, 06:09 PM
Sarnak

the best part about this whole fucking charade is the implication that a group of 15-30 people is "just an rp guild" and "isn't serious" and "can't do anything"

bro you can fucking solo planar trash and these fucking pied pipers are leading a bunch of morons to dinner convincing them this shit is actually hard

imagine if 1/4 of the knuckle dragging fucking retards in Nub Team or whatever god forsaken guild broke off and started saying "hey we wanna kill trash too, fuck god loot"

it's honestly fucking humiliating being a part of those zerg guilds and some of you guys just can't get enough salty balls in your mouth

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Old 05-21-2020, 06:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waedawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's honestly fucking humiliating being a part of those zerg guilds
Old 05-21-2020, 07:36 PM
Kobold

We have always been seperate from ST, this alliance formed early on in the server, like the 2nd naggy kill on green early. At that time, we basically had 4 or 5 people over 40, certainly not enough to bang out the content we can now.

ST wanted a fair raiding environment from the get go, so we agreed on the alliance. Later on, Venerate became ready to take some targets and were given slots to kill FGs, I raided with Venerate on their first (might have been second) Fire Giant slot. I happened to free roll and win the Tranix Crown, mind you I was the only Cleric with 90% rez on that raid. So much for alliance right? If I were a ST member, I would have likely been kicked or reprimanded and certainly Venerate would have told me to fuck off if I were a seal team member lol.
Old 05-21-2020, 10:54 PM
Sarnak

Sorry that you play on a server that inevitably encourages large raid forces and are mad about it.
Old 05-21-2020, 11:01 PM
Planar Protector

DMO makes funny posts when you vote for DMO

Vote for DMO
Old 05-21-2020, 11:34 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Imagine calling a small RP guild racist because you're ass hurt over a guild they allied taking the top 1% of pixels that aren't even needed to down content.

We do not portray Erudites to be fools, but superiors... and it is quite evident.
Imagine spending an hour making that image to post on here and being triggered the whole time. I can just see you clenching your klan hat while you furiously adding text boxes in MS paint.
Old 05-21-2020, 11:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry that you play on a server that inevitably encourages large raid forces and are mad about it.
A single raid alliance with 4 votes is going to destroy the UN and be terrible long term for everyone.

It's not like you got every raid target (2 dracos, grats) last repop and im complaining about losing here. Exercise some common sense, realize I'm trying to snap you out of pursuing an extremely narrow minded and foolish agenda.

Maybe the usual R&F personalities won't smell the coffee, but some common sense brained lurkers might.
Old 05-21-2020, 11:45 PM
Planar Protector

Hate to break it to u was a boring meme was only funny a little bit because it's true and everyone on this box falls into the 1st category.
Old 05-22-2020, 12:02 AM
Aviak

Claim you didn't raid when you were awaiting membership while also holding down a target that is rotated through the UN. Yeaaaah, you wonder why you didn't get voted in when you pull stuff that negatively impacts all the UN members and pretend like your own actions aren't part of the issue.

At this point, being un-willing to work within the system you were trying to join is the reason you are being blackballed. Literally didn't get voted in because of your behavior, both in game and in the UN.

So GG. If you get your shit together, calm your tits and learn to play politics over 'wE diDn'T BrEaK Ne RuLez!' shenanigans, maybe you'll have a chance to get in.

Sorry for bringing a taste of reality into RNF - I'll you you get back to the circle.
Closed Thread