View Poll Results: Who started it?
DMO (not tDMoO) 95 53.98%
UN scum 81 46.02%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2020, 07:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine being an entire guild of "ex trolls" who literally admitted their goal was to troll gets upset and then trolls the p99 forums because a games raiding UN refused to indulge in said trolling.

Some twilight zone shit right there.
imagine being a grown man and getting mad about it.
Old 05-25-2020, 07:20 PM
Banned

I'm happy as a clam and playing by the rules.

Going around trashing our guild and corrupting the UN has earned you our contempt and we are having a great time with exposing you. Its necessarily hard to do and makes the game much more fun.
Old 05-25-2020, 07:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imagine being a grown man and getting mad about it.
I'm not making threads about a "corrupt UN" not allowing me a vote because "waaaahhhh". Projecting only makes your large foreheads look as normal as an ogres. Welcome to low society ya hypocrite.
Old 05-25-2020, 07:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not making threads about a "corrupt UN" not allowing me a vote because "waaaahhhh". Projecting only makes your large foreheads look as normal as an ogres. Welcome to low society ya hypocrite.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-25-2020, 07:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Way I see it, I show up with the #1 crew on raid days and have a blast.

You're projecting again. We will continue to be expose you and be amused.

God I'm glad there's 3+ more years of this through Velious lol.
Old 05-25-2020, 08:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Way I see it, I show up with the #1 crew on raid days and have a blast.

You're projecting again. We will continue to be expose you and be amused.

God I'm glad there's 3+ more years of this through Velious lol.
You're gonna have so many Tranix crowns by then.
Old 05-25-2020, 08:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
please show RNF how you nitpick every thing in order to justify not allowing DMO a UN slot some more please.
judging by this very thread, there is no reason to nitpick. DMO have clearly shown that they hate the UN, so why on earth are you even trying to join it. Silly.
Old 05-25-2020, 08:19 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, just today we were accused of training Kingdom and probably petitioned.

Seen here:

Submitted for review by the community (I love the court of public opinion)

Brother Jack's body cam of the alleged incident where he logs into and is surprised by King Tranix being left up by Akatsuki (who has a vote and doesnt even go for their mobs, leaving them up so there's less kills for other guilds like us) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stCPPlrN7Pw

Here's the tale of the tape

(Also note the monk Whackin Furiously. This is a masturbation reference and even if it isn't intended to be so, a naming violation)

There is a period of 14 seconds before Tranix engages an FD monk. You cannot train an FD monk. Will Kingdom petition Black Lotus for "training them" ?? I don't think so, and he's part of their force so he and they know what he did. A routine tactic of theirs is to blame someone else, and not having video evidence on your end is proof of their alleged wrong doing (100% of the time this is a false allegation and they know it). They never have specific evidence and only rarely have something they will edit or misconstrue.

I hereby formally charge Casette with malicious prosecution (we will assess the value of our brand and can sue for this), conspiracy and withholding evidence (a felony).

What does everyone else think of the "good guys" here? Why do some guilds get a slot and a vote that don't even show up? Interesting fact, Akatsuki voted us down on having a vote/membership without even knowing who we were (UN scum -> hey we will give you a slot and a vote, just vote these other guys down, doesnt matter who they are just do it ok).

Now do you see?

I'd show you the proof of the last event where we rightfully claimed the camp, but I promised not to RNF about that. That doesn't mean I won't provide my evidence of this privately, however, if anyone is interested.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks to me like they had a couple players up there sneaking behind him and when you logged on and FTEd Tranix you caused him to train onto them. The logs you posted would clarify as much, and we he said “gotta kill”, I’m sure he meant you need to kill Tranix or you are otherwise responsible for pulling him on top of them. This is why you shouldn’t camp out at a named spawn as you are ultimately responsible for the mobs you train. Tbh you should get a timeout for this.
Old 05-25-2020, 08:33 PM
Banned

We are friendly guys if you don't start it. As the thread implies. One thing we don't do is roll over when attacked though. Best believe we will bring it to the hoop.
Old 05-25-2020, 08:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChooChoo Train [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks to me like they had a couple players up there sneaking behind him and when you logged on and FTEd Tranix you caused him to train onto them. The logs you posted would clarify as much, and we he said “gotta kill”, I’m sure he meant you need to kill Tranix or you are otherwise responsible for pulling him on top of them. This is why you shouldn’t camp out at a named spawn as you are ultimately responsible for the mobs you train. Tbh you should get a timeout for this.
You are completely wrong on this and should know this based on the evidence shared. An Erudite would get it.

Jack - Server First Erudite
Closed Thread