Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Who started it?
DMO (not tDMoO) 95 53.98%
UN scum 81 46.02%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2020, 02:21 PM
Aviak

htf has ST or DMO "ruined the community"? Or is this rnf and it's just troll talk? The PR campaign of hearsay and just flat out stupid is mindboggling.

Did I get trolled? I think I've been trolled...
Old 05-28-2020, 02:25 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-28-2020, 02:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClephNote [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
htf has ST or DMO "ruined the community"? Or is this rnf and it's just troll talk? The PR campaign of hearsay and just flat out stupid is mindboggling.

Did I get trolled? I think I've been trolled...
this whole thread is a troll. What is wrong with you lol.
Old 05-28-2020, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaquilleos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oof used to think you had it together. Crumbling in here. Look what I can do: Black Lotus and Venerate et. al tagging along with Kingdom does not earn you full voting rights in all matters concerning content on the server. Cant wait to see Black Lotus competing against Kingdom and Venerate this weekend. Right? You’re all independent can kill your own targets and deserve unique vote right?
I assure you I have it together. Please answer the following to show that you still do:

DMO has admitted in this thread several times that consistently sending 2-3 players along with Seal Team is the extent of their participation. Have you honestly convinced yourselves that this is even remotely in the same league as 20-30 Black Lotus or Venerate consistently participating on 7-day targets within an alliance of guilds that share the spoils for the increased probability of FTE?

At any rate, I suppose the point is moot since I should be welcoming you into the UN, where I hope you use the opportunity to do good.

I realize you feel very strongly about your guild, its members, and their interests, as do the rest of the guilds that play on the server. Surely there are enough of us that don't want Green devolving into the toxicity that Blue became over the years where we don't have to live through that again.

Thank you in advance for helping to work together within the UN to help make this server a better place and a fun environment for players interested in raiding. I apologize to anyone I may have offended by any of my statements or opinions in this thread.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 05-28-2020, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(I was referring to "dumpster rangers" in general when referring to Yendor, not that he's a terrible player or anything and want to clarify that statement
No, you were right... I'm a shitty ranger. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 05-28-2020, 03:05 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-28-2020, 04:03 PM
Aviak

No top guild has ever joined a UN full of neckbeards to "share" in game content.

The real winners? Whoever convinced ST to join this insanity.

This is likely the only thing keeping any of these guilds relevant whatsoever, including DMO's position to cause drama.

Kill the UN, and watch these threads disappear. Ya'll shot yourselves by doing this, and yall deserve everything ya get.
Old 05-28-2020, 04:28 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyjalx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No top guild has ever joined a UN full of neckbeards to "share" in game content.

The real winners? Whoever convinced ST to join this insanity.

This is likely the only thing keeping any of these guilds relevant whatsoever, including DMO's position to cause drama.

Kill the UN, and watch these threads disappear. Ya'll shot yourselves by doing this, and yall deserve everything ya get.
I assume ST is staying in the UN because there is some benefit to them?
Old 05-28-2020, 04:33 PM
Aviak

You're right. There is a benefit for ST.

They lack leadership and this covers it.

Enjoy the UN while it lasts.
Old 05-28-2020, 04:36 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you honestly convinced yourselves that this is even remotely in the same league as 20-30 Black Lotus or Venerate consistently participating on 7-day targets within an alliance of guilds that share the spoils for the increased probability of FTE?
Have you honestly convinced yourself that a guild with a UN vote and rotation slot that can't compete individually and has to ally with 20-30 members of another guild (as well as multiple other UN guilds, each getting individual, competition free rotation slots and UN votes as well) against Seal Team on 7-day targets is in the same league as 3 people, max, raiding with a guild of... actual friends?

Seal Team founded the UN. Seal Team founded monthly open raids.

But, we could fix this: Blow up the UN and open raids.

Would that make you feel better? Cuz the current model of you having your cake, eating it, crying about it, hating us and trying to make us look like we're the bad guys is tiresome.
Closed Thread