Planar Protector

Post the screenshots so elf court can judge the crimes
Old 07-11-2020, 01:35 AM
Planar Protector

Just a thought OP

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-11-2020, 09:51 AM
Orc

We don't tolerate harassment. The only person "removed" recently was an 100% officer agreed removal. Remarkably, when the O's went to hunt this person down for removal, they already removed themselves. This particular member was crude, rude, and socially unacceptable. We warned several times, but oh well.

If you have something else to say, feel free to send me a /tell in game. If it is legit, I'll address it.

Aly
Old 07-11-2020, 06:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just a thought OP

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao
Old 07-12-2020, 01:50 PM
Kobold

Ezeakiell is quite a piece of work, his guild must be proud. No one will miss him when he's gone, not even his mother [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-12-2020, 02:30 PM
Aviak

its too funny how this is worded ....Foh is based off..if u are a " friend' everyone else is wrong..prior Monday to this issue guild officers along with other left this guild because of an issue that was brought forward.yet the gl replies like this
We don't tolerate harassment.( really , many tells were not sent to a guild member who accicidentally rolled and was given permission to loot, so many nasty tells that he quit the guild on the spot) The only person "removed" recently was an 100% officer agreed removal. Remarkably, when the O's went to hunt this person down for removal, they already removed themselves 9 too funny went o hunt this person down. This particular member was crude, rude, and socially unacceptable ( thsi part is the sadiest as u will see in a discord msg sent to me afetr a conflict on a camp , which i may mention some guild members came to defend me) We warned several times,( really warned severa time, show me those screenshots) but oh well.( this comment alone defines this gl attitude towards anyone but her 58 year old self

If you have something else to say, feel free to send me a /tell in game. If it is legit, I'll address it.( if its legit soo funny. her oh wait his way of keeping this guilds lack of social graces to be kept a secret.
.......Got sent screenshots of an altercation you had with someone from venerate. I don’t care who was right or wrong. I have to deal with these guys in the UN and don’t need crap coming from other guild leaders about our members. I’m gonna have a problem with that because you represent us even when u go off the handle Mano y Mano against another player. I went to bat for you making you full member because you have been pretty chill lately. I don’t need to be dealing with unwanted shit while working out shit in the UN.(edited)
[12:58 AM]
Moving forward. If someone from another guild steals a camp, causes problems, or you are about to go off, send an officer a tell. They will tell me and I will tell that guild what’s going on. It’s that easy.

so sadly you all should have handled this is a different way, i cant log into my main for the tells even a week after.
Old 07-12-2020, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

drugs? old?
Old 07-12-2020, 04:44 PM
Orc

Yeah Peral. I was sent screenshots of you harassing a guy from Venerate. It was brought to my attention so I sent you a DM about it. I didn't make a big deal, just a DM to you. You never even bothered to respond. The SS was pretty vile on your part, as was the SS you sent to Dorrel. Trash the guild all you want though. I think anyone reading this understands what really happened with you. I wish you luck and hope you find your way.

Aly
Old 07-12-2020, 05:54 PM
Banned

Wait but this is everquest... people don't harass one another in everquest. I'd like to see some proof cause frankly I don't believe it
Old 07-12-2020, 06:00 PM
Aviak

lol ! Peral you never cease to amaze me...

So here's the lowdown...

Peral is behavioural... we love him... but eventually there comes a time where you cross a line with guildies and the negativity you bring into the culture of your guild. Peral is generally a great cleric, however he's been warned a few times by officers for his use of explative language and harassment of other memebers in guild (myself included). I don't really care what he says... we just want to keep our guild positive and family fun...

If you have any questions please message me in game at Ezeakiell ... no i do not harass anyone... no I don't have the energy or care about this to even think of being a bad player. I am trying to bring green community to a positive place not feed into this bait Peral has set up for me... if it wasn't for my GL letting me know Peral was "at it again", i would be here...

Love to you all... this is just a simply just a behavioural cleric who doesn't enjoy the fact he lost a roll on gear. Rules where agreed upon and explained before raid. When you lose, we do not condone /telling the winner that they are X,Y,Z etc... (you know, really bad words). Peral was on his 3rd warning for this on that raid. We had enough. Bye peral. When you straigthen up a bit please reapply I miss your crankiness [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread