Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2020, 02:54 PM
Aviak

Does Wardru still have Kilbur on ignore for giving him free clarity after uncharming Doran and kindly letting him use the merchant?
Old 07-11-2020, 02:50 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does Wardru still have Kilbur on ignore for giving him free clarity after uncharming Doran and kindly letting him use the merchant?
Being that hes been ignored the probability is yes. Good job at skewing any context on that one!
Old 07-11-2020, 02:56 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why did OP not simply eat the competitor?
Hahah he ate himself and his tongue after his monologue. I was quadding and not really doing anything besides passing the time. I just thought it was funny the dude spit so much salt and also aligned himself with Sodaron, whom I haven't seen since he claimed disrupting his 24 hour sister sword camp was forbidden in norrath. Ieve enjoyed watching the nutless anonymous responses to the post though!
Old 07-11-2020, 02:57 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Black Lotus, whether deserved or not I can't say, has taken up the bad guy guild on green. Pretty much every PUG I have joined since lvl 10 on green folks talk shit about their interactions with them.
Like this ^^^^. Spill some names Mr. Anonymous. Who has slighted you?
Old 07-11-2020, 05:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijah850 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hahah he ate himself and his tongue after his monologue. I was quadding and not really doing anything besides passing the time. I just thought it was funny the dude spit so much salt and also aligned himself with Sodaron, whom I haven't seen since he claimed disrupting his 24 hour sister sword camp was forbidden in norrath. Ieve enjoyed watching the nutless anonymous responses to the post though!
Hrm. Ain't gonna lie that's a lot of specific info without screenshots.
Old 07-11-2020, 07:54 AM
Banned

"send you back to blue"

that would be a good thing honestly green is a toxic cesspool
Old 07-11-2020, 09:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijah850 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like this ^^^^. Spill some names Mr. Anonymous. Who has slighted you?
i've only had bad interactions with a single member of Black Lotus (who is clearly not well irl...and I won't drop his name, b/c I actually feel bad for him).

I was noting that they have won the server contest for getting a bad reputation. I literally heard lvl 15s new to server talking about rumors in CB last week. When new players are hearing stories you have a bad rep. Deserved or not, isn't for me to say...nor do I really care.
Old 07-11-2020, 09:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"send you back to blue"

that would be a good thing honestly green is a toxic cesspool
you are forgetting who got dragons rooted due to toxicity. Anyways, havn't you heard. the beta is over. Roll on the live server.
Old 07-11-2020, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was noting that they have won the server contest for getting a bad reputation. I literally heard lvl 15s new to server talking about rumors in CB last week. When new players are hearing stories you have a bad rep. Deserved or not, isn't for me to say...nor do I really care.
I find this hard to believe, as I spend a lot of time pulling for and buffing random newbies in Crushbone. I am disappointed they would be spreading nasty rumors about me.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 07-11-2020, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find this hard to believe, as I spend a lot of time pulling for and buffing random newbies in Crushbone. I am disappointed they would be spreading nasty rumors about me.
Unfortunately, the way reputation works is generally that the worst element of your organization has way more influence than the best parts.

Most people in all goods are good people. And yet...we all know that there have always been guilds with the shitty server rep across all EQ...live, blue, red, green...doesn't matter.
Closed Thread