Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2013, 06:31 PM
Sarnak

Why not step it all the way up? I'd like to see a dead-week where TMO and FE voluntarily don't take down *any* raid targets (this would not include getting raid-suspended). It's a pipe dream, but if you're going to suggest a white-knight contest, I say go cold-turkey on squabbling for a week.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:33 PM
Sarnak

...and then repeat it every month.
Old 03-15-2013, 10:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The OP offers 0% Rez after FE kills mobs infront of him.

I'm sure he's willing to share trak cause of the heat fe is all over his merb. I think they just out of trackers. I've yet to log in with Tmo engaged. We're only getting faster too.
Yeah, I'm sure he specifically targeted Trakanon, of all mobs, for no reason at all.

Very generous, LOL.

[Sun Mar 10 21:52:52 2013] Merkk's spell fizzles!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan View Post
Merkk fizzles.
http://www.eccezan.com/
Old 03-16-2013, 01:55 AM
Banned

The only reason TMO would leave a trak up at this point is that it's another week of FE not getting it. The absolute obsession with FE within a few TMO players is stunning, sad, and pathetic. However beyond a few that is not to say that TMO as a whole has the same views.

Ehmmcee
Old 03-16-2013, 02:08 AM
Aviak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Aretraes - 30 something Bard
Harmonium - 50 something Rogue

Seith - 65 Bard Xev Server - Velious>LDoN era
http://www.twitch.tv/spaceframe
Old 03-16-2013, 04:14 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocte [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why not step it all the way up? I'd like to see a dead-week where TMO and FE voluntarily don't take down *any* raid targets (this would not include getting raid-suspended). It's a pipe dream, but if you're going to suggest a white-knight contest, I say go cold-turkey on squabbling for a week.
Once every month is not realistic. But once every X months? Hell yeah! (And keep VP out of it obviously, no small guild has got a raid force keyed for it).

Please TMO & FE, do it!
Kaska, Phantasmist <Divinity>
Fuam, Druid 57 <Divinity>
Willo, Cleric 54 <Divinity>
Old 03-16-2013, 04:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing can make TMO 'look good'. Only reason they'd agree to leave Trakanon is because they can't kill Trakanon. It's a trap!
+1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-16-2013, 04:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalgrunt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once every month is not realistic. But once every X months? Hell yeah! (And keep VP out of it obviously, no small guild has got a raid force keyed for it).

Please TMO & FE, do it!

Why would a guild that is trying to force their way into vp to get some of the best items in the game have anything to do with this vs. the guild that lets their members bring in lvl 50 alts to scrape up rot weps. Seriously, the only thing that should be even spoken about at this point is epic mobs like VS, CT.

I don't have love for FE but if I was FE leadership there is no chance in hell I would allow teeth to go to some guild that will not use them when they are needed.

You fucking people that hope for this are blind to the shit TMO leaders are trying to pull on this community. They will do anything and everything to keep FE out of VP. Blind bullshit acts of faith forefronted with their own agenda helps nobody. FE should agree to this, and then kill him as they watch imo. It's no worse than their da stall tactics, and openly pulling him out of the lair so if they wipe they take out their rival as well. Scrub leaders that can't win within the confines of thier own guild are scrub. TMO is the epitome of this.

Ehmmcee
Old 03-16-2013, 05:06 AM
Planar Protector

You can not even imagine the lengths to which I will go to keep you RAG TAG RINKY DINK MOTHERFUCKERS out of our precious zone - suitcases of cash will be handed off, people will be blackmailed, and marshmallows will be eaten. This is war, bitches - you either ride with us or you collide with us.
Old 03-16-2013, 05:13 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can not even imagine the lengths to which I will go to keep you RAG TAG RINKY DINK MOTHERFUCKERS out of our precious zone - suitcases of cash will be handed off, people will be blackmailed, and marshmallows will be eaten. This is war, bitches - you either ride with us or you collide with us.
LOL

[Sun Mar 10 21:52:52 2013] Merkk's spell fizzles!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan View Post
Merkk fizzles.
http://www.eccezan.com/
Closed Thread