Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2013, 05:20 AM
Sarnak

Default Who can out white knight the other white knight?

Next Trakanon should be left up for 24 hours for the rest of the server to attempt a kill. No TMO or FE can touch it or help another guild kill it, but the rest of the server can feel free to make this an open attempt or race each other, however they see fit.

I think we're at the point where this needs to be done at least once. We've done it for the outdoor dragons and the old world dragons. The time is now to let the up and coming guilds have their shot.

I'll start the petition with myself.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:24 AM
Sarnak

That would be nice. But I won't hold my breath here, over the fact that it would actually happen the way you describe it.
Kaska, Phantasmist <Divinity>
Fuam, Druid 57 <Divinity>
Willo, Cleric 54 <Divinity>
Old 03-15-2013, 05:28 AM
Fire Giant

lol
Old 03-15-2013, 05:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyfeet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Next Trakanon should be left up for 24 hours for the rest of the server to attempt a kill. No TMO or FE can touch it or help another guild kill it, but the rest of the server can feel free to make this an open attempt or race each other, however they see fit.

I think we're at the point where this needs to be done at least once. We've done it for the outdoor dragons and the old world dragons. The time is now to let the up and coming guilds have their shot.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-15-2013, 05:59 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by susano1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmm, let me break this down.

FE agrees not to engage Trak for 24 hours, regardless of the outcome TMO claims complete credit for championing this magnanimous cause.

No agreement is reached to leave Trak up, FE is the villain for not going along with the plan.

I think everyone sees through the veneer of kindness you guys extend to the server. Why don't you offer up some more free dragons like Gore, who are more trouble than they are worth killing. That one went over big before everyone caught on.
And you forgot the part where TMO find a lame excuse to justify engaging and killing Trak after all, despite the agreement. Leaving a sour taste in smaller guilds' mouth which put some efforts into preparing for this. We've been there.
Kaska, Phantasmist <Divinity>
Fuam, Druid 57 <Divinity>
Willo, Cleric 54 <Divinity>
Old 03-15-2013, 06:12 AM
Banned

I applaud the idea of TMO stopping the trakanon cockblock with their 50+ trak tooth banked.

You will excuse us, we have a ZERG roster to key for VP still [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-15-2013, 06:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanthallas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol
^^That is the proper response to this thread.

Regardless if it happens or not, either outcome makes TMO look good, and they don't have to attempt to contest the next Trak. Please don't insult everyone on this server with your thinly veiled charity Happyfeet.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 03-15-2013, 06:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I applaud the idea of TMO stopping the trakanon cockblock with their 50+ trak tooth banked.

You will excuse us, we have a ZERG roster to key for VP still [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okidoki
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-15-2013, 06:27 AM
Banned

I get quoted in Yapas' sig, bitch is in love [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-15-2013, 07:45 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyfeet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Add PD to your 24 hour list and I will anoint you white knight!
Closed Thread