Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2019, 03:15 PM
Aviak

Default Mina Glimmerwing spawn reqs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassmastafresh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Calling people names isn't going to help anything. I'm perfectly trustworthy. Don't assume anything about me. I asked rookie if he wanted to help me figure it out, and he had his own ideas so I followed him around and helped him to do his thing.

Putting me on the defensive isn't going to change the fact that these guys are using mechanics that not everyone has access to to make huge gains.

He said it took him "hours" I've been out here for days trying to figure it out, I have a window open on red99 killing the a faeries, and I was also camping them on my druid on green for days so far with nothing to show for it.

I know the camp well enougn, and I've done enough research to see that there is some other way to get the wands to drop, and even Neumo told me it was pointless for me to try and camp them the way that I was trying.

Not offering up information taht you've found is greedy. It's fine if you want to admit to being a greedy 100k banked person. Maybe thats how you get your joy in life. Personally it's my mission to figure out how this works so I can share the information with whoever, because I think thats the right thing to do.

Attack me if you want, but if he would have told me I would have given him the money for the information and kept it a secret. Now since I realize how greedy they are I'm on a mission to figure it out and share the information with the COMMUNITY. not just a couple of my pals so we can ease our way through content and sit on top of our mountain of plat like scruge mcduck.
Did you ever figure out how to spawn Mina Glimmerwing? It would be great to farm some of these wands on blue if I ever decide to play again.

Also @Wallicker too please.

So far from this thread I gather there are supposedly 4 requirements total to spawn her:

1. You have to kill the PHer at the exact right time in the right spot
2. If the white unicorn is up she won’t spawn either
3. ?
4. ?

Thanks and Merry Xmas!
Old 12-26-2019, 09:29 AM
Fire Giant

dont play green be happy, but that sounds more like "damn why didnt i think of that before"
Closed Thread