Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2019, 05:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I started running again now that the weather has turned up in the Northern climate. Quickly regained my 9m mile pace by the 2nd run. Need to work on adding distance though.

This thread appears to have gone off the rails though? Talking about only needing 20% of the population to be male...we miss you Skarlorn.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-28-2019, 08:02 PM
Planar Protector

So let me get it back on track then? If you are at that 9 minute mark and want to get to 8, try speed holes.

Here are the speed holes I use at my races

They really make you go faster.

I'm going to get this to be a reborn fad someday. For everyone. Trust me.
Old 03-29-2019, 12:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So let me get it back on track then? If you are at that 9 minute mark and want to get to 8, try speed holes.

Here are the speed holes I use at my races

They really make you go faster.

I'm going to get this to be a reborn fad someday. For everyone. Trust me.
Drowbutt
Old 03-29-2019, 09:44 AM
Banned

Quaker oats was one of the first transhuman technologies that artificially extended life. Change my mind.
Old 03-29-2019, 10:25 AM
Banned

Who wants to be brave enough to post some oldie photos of themselves?? I feel like my photos will blow minds.... Chubby, ridiculous hair... I don't know how my old self morphed into what i am today.
Old 03-29-2019, 10:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who wants to be brave enough to post some oldie photos of themselves?? I feel like my photos will blow minds....
I wish I had some lol. That shit was hilarious.
Old 03-29-2019, 10:33 AM
Banned

I'd assume most folks know what i look like by now.. bald, half japanese, 5'8, 150lbs, lean muscle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Here is a sneak peak of teenager me....

Old 03-29-2019, 10:37 AM
Banned

Now im this guy....

Old 03-29-2019, 11:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
About 80% of the population should be female anyway. We don't need as many laborers as we used to -- especially with appropriate technology. Females are more orderly and compliant. Men are much happier with a surplus of women and the kinds of men worth keeping around can generally handle more than one.

With enough transhumanism people could theoretically switch back and forthwith or change for the needs or their job or desires. Now it tends to be more of a one-way ticket where the best results come from those that decide as a child...far from an ideal situation.

And that's just the gender piece. The other huge area might would be mental health and cognitive abilities. Both can be greatly improved if your not all techno-phobic about this stuff.

Life greatly extended (and more youthful) and human potential can truly become unbound by some of natural barriers. It is the future as I see it.

Zuckerberg is already working on that thought reading machine of his. We are severely limited by language ATM.
If the population were 80% female, this hypothetical world would have me mead and big Jeff as triumvirs banging all the women and the rest of you’d be dead

A surplus of women changes nothing. If you can’t attract a female now you still couldn’t. I’ve always been a 6-7/10 max but thought of myself as a 14 and 88% of women love me. Its a gift that really can’t be explained except to say it’s how dad did it, it’s how America does it
Old 03-29-2019, 11:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the population were 80% female, this hypothetical world would have me mead and big Jeff as triumvirs banging all the women and the rest of you’d be dead

A surplus of women changes nothing. If you can’t attract a female now you still couldn’t. I’ve always been a 6-7/10 max but thought of myself as a 14 and 88% of women love me. Its a gift that really can’t be explained except to say it’s how dad did it, it’s how America does it
no, Patriam, the rest of us would be women. And that would be fine. I think the 1800s Mormon family model with an unrestrained sexual connection between all parties holds a lot of promise.

anyway, you're right that boundless confidence/ego expression really is all you need to be eligible to attract anybody. I learnt it from my first bf, this colombian boy huge slut with a tongue piercing. Maybe 6/10, he was a little fat. I was a 10/10 at the time and thought I was str8. He acted like he knew eeeeverything (and he was a reasonably sharp chemical engineer with MIT pals and such, so, it was credible). and he spoke about sex so directly, in a way that at first made me blush and made me find him crass and embarrassing, like he was putting on a show. But he just let it flow liek that and that's how he was. It wasn't really an act. unrestrained. 100% irresistible. So one day he pinned me to a wall and made out with me and I was down.

I basically cloned him for my boy persona. And I never did face rejection ever. In fact, I'm the only person in that boy's life to ever con him into monogamy, so I think my adaptation must be pretty top shelf. Fake it til you make it rly is all u need in this life.
Last edited by America; 03-29-2019 at 11:14 AM..
Closed Thread