Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2019, 04:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why so sour, Mae?
Just a lot of sugar in that picture. Otherwise its all great choices. Especially the Kerry gold which aside from my local amish butter is the best butter I've had.

Im moving in a more "granola-y" direction myself. Buckwheat, barley, oats, brown rice etc..
Old 04-03-2019, 04:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shoes2 will be banned soon, it's best to just ignore. They go around trying to incite anger/divisiveness. Could be a Russian Bot.

Anyways, took a break from running for the weekend, was sick (first time in a long time). But prior to that I was getting my 3 mile runs in the 8:10-20 range. I run with the Vibram style shoes, not actually Vibram because they are over priced. Anyone else run in these barefoot style shoes?
No but I do like to run barefoot, nice times Sioux. Tbh I fell off the running horse, I need to get back on it.
Old 04-03-2019, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just a lot of sugar in that picture. Otherwise its all great choices. Especially the Kerry gold which aside from my local amish butter is the best butter I've had.

Im moving in a more "granola-y" direction myself. Buckwheat, barley, oats, brown rice etc..
oo, yeah, I just saw the kerrygold. the other stuff not so fantastic. I used to be super granola-y just didn't work well for my health. my body doesn't like grains :*c Was tasty though! ^^
Old 04-03-2019, 10:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No but I do like to run barefoot, nice times Sioux. Tbh I fell off the running horse, I need to get back on it.
Thanks! Yeah I seem to have some genetic gifts for running. Running is one of those things that you really need to stay on, but once you are on it's great. But it is easy to fall off, I suppose lifting, exercise are all the same.
Old 04-04-2019, 09:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks! Yeah I seem to have some genetic gifts for running. Running is one of those things that you really need to stay on, but once you are on it's great. But it is easy to fall off, I suppose lifting, exercise are all the same.
Agreed, and I feel like some people are truly gifted with the ability to run. I didn't have all that hard a time getting back on, only been 2 weeks, so maybe today I will just go do it. Take it easy, than try and get back out in a few more days.

To be honest the running part was never really hard to me. It was the structural discipline part. Once I am moving I just zone out happily. Feel great afterwards. Wish there where a bit more interesting areas to go running at here. Where I wasn't exactly afraid of being eaten alive by wild animals.
Old 04-04-2019, 01:49 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-04-2019, 02:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My afternoon snack after fully dusting my quarters was low fat cottage cheese and a 1/3rd of a cucumber.

Old 04-04-2019, 02:34 PM
Banned

started wellbutrin a couple days ago

1600kcal yesterday

it works
Old 04-06-2019, 03:26 PM
Banned

1400kcal yesterday and i got from lvl 22 to 30 in EverQuest.e
Old 04-07-2019, 02:36 PM
Banned

so i had bout 1200kcal yesterday. i am doing pretty good on that. been about 50% soberer for a week (reduced / removed 6 diff drugs lol) and i still feel pretty ruff, but it's definitely improving. pray for me.
Closed Thread