Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2019, 09:46 PM
Aviak

Default Recharging Monk PoSky Sandal

Anyone know any info on this? Been searching haven't found any info I was told it can be recharged I tried all 5 mana batteries none worked [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

-Jaqee Chan
Old 07-16-2019, 10:32 PM
Planar Protector

Most PoS gear can be re-charged by combining it with the appropriate mana battery in a box of the void. The wiki will usually mention which battery is needed on the item page.

However the wiki makes no mention, on the item page or anywhere else that I can see, as to which battery to use with those sandals. Also, someone asked this exact same question a couple years ago ... with no answer: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=284816.

It seems like maybe Verant just didn't want monks hasting themselves (except with eyepatch of plunder) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 07-16-2019, 10:44 PM
Sarnak

Haste yourself a couple times, buy all the batteries and give it a shot? Be the one who gets the answers!

<Gravity>
Old 07-16-2019, 11:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most PoS gear can be re-charged by combining it with the appropriate mana battery in a box of the void. The wiki will usually mention which battery is needed on the item page.

However the wiki makes no mention, on the item page or anywhere else that I can see, as to which battery to use with those sandals. Also, someone asked this exact same question a couple years ago ... with no answer: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=284816.

It seems like maybe Verant just didn't want monks hasting themselves (except with eyepatch of plunder) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This makes sense because Alacrity that it procs add 36 % haste or something crazy DPS.

Daewen I already tried all 5 mana batteries they are all fail. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

-Jaqee Chan | Azure Guard
Old 07-17-2019, 01:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Monk epic click is 40% self spell haste ...

Monks can already self spell haste themselves instaclick with unlimited charges.

I fail to see how or why this item is relevant.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 07-17-2019, 08:51 AM
Planar Protector

DId you use the PoS box (of the void) or just a toolbox?
Old 07-17-2019, 10:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Monk epic click is 40% self spell haste ...

Monks can already self spell haste themselves instaclick with unlimited charges.
Heh whoops, forgot all about that. Clearly I'm not a monk player [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 07-17-2019, 10:56 AM
Planar Protector

The pre-epic robe is also ~25% haste unlimited clicky
Old 07-18-2019, 09:34 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by e303 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This makes sense because Alacrity that it procs add 36 % haste or something crazy DPS.

Daewen I already tried all 5 mana batteries they are all fail. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

-Jaqee Chan | Azure Guard
You have your epic, why are you bothering with the sandals?
Old 07-19-2019, 07:37 AM
Sarnak

RIP to all the monks who dared to even think about self haste. I salute you.
Closed Thread