Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2019, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajudge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reading about peoples lack of pixels due to cooperation and a fairly implemented system is really enjoyable.

Keep the pixel-free lube applied and tell me more stories pls.
Only people who have multiple people using their account/character getting certain legacy items is pretty much the opposite of "fair".
Old 12-13-2019, 01:19 PM
Kobold

lol
Old 12-13-2019, 06:41 PM
Sarnak

This is a lose-lose situation for the devs

There is no scenario where people dont sit and fucking whine on the forums. Do it this way.. do it that way.. wahhhhh he stoled my legendary poopsock because the pixel helper didnt pop up.

The way it is now is better than it was, which is how it was on blue. Remember those fucking assholes in TMO that wouldnt let anyone farm CoS and poopsocked it for months?. That could be your reality and it would be. There are retired/unemployed people who would hold these camps until they faded out.
Old 12-13-2019, 11:50 PM
Decaying Skeleton

thanks Dilbo and that rando shaman with the weeb name for my guise. You guys are really sweet. I'll be over at manastone on my monk when you are ready to service me again.
Old 12-14-2019, 12:03 PM
Sarnak

This makes scout roll look fun.

[Oracle] [Grave Lord] [Outrider]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris View Post
You also don't have to play here if you don't like the rules. It's your choice <3
Old 12-14-2019, 12:56 PM
Sarnak

/gu Ding 35!
/manastone
/guise
/RubiBP

Its the only truly fair way
Old 12-15-2019, 12:00 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyTheMuss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would really like to be able to get a CoF off of Nagafen but I can't solo him unfortunately. Are you seriously telling me that I need to join a guild or make friends or convince people to trek all the way down to his lair and poopsock him for god knows how long until I get my CoF?

See, the problem is that you are saying "my stone" even in this imaginary scenario. That shows the level of entitlement right there that a lot of players have. It's a super rare, coveted item. It's not supposed to be EASY to get. It's not supposed to be like the latest iPhone where everyone runs out to all get it.

#STOPLISTLEECHING
This is one of the most out of context quotes in this thread, i suggest ppl go read the whole post cause this guy doing the quoting is obviously a fan of adam schiff
Old 12-15-2019, 12:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is one of the most out of context quotes in this thread, i suggest ppl go read the whole post cause this guy doing the quoting is obviously a fan of adam schiff
Are all of your posts garbage conservative tangents?
Old 12-15-2019, 10:09 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

its simple if you cannot solo it dont be there.. like really why are you there.. you dont see lvl 25 soloing the AC camp later.. EVERY class at 50 can solo the camps by some means.. learn to play your class.. grab a few root nets .. ones the camp is cleared you then can clear it all NP at 50... hell with a list u can easily keep it camped and 90% of the time have it already split up nicely .. but a 35... in EQ since when does a lvl 35 kill a lvl 35 mob.... never you always kill Dark Blue or lower.. hell bring a friend to help you split at 50 then say thank you tip em some plat then continue to clear it yourself..
Old 12-15-2019, 10:24 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

maybe an alternate method... because its legacy and im not lvl 50 either right now but if it was implemented 50 only can use list.. perhaps is an alright idea.. im almost 50 but then anyone on it can def solo it no more arguing.. a guy named Mannastone .. has his drop and got it at lvl 35 he didnt even have to touch the mobs... lol god please take his stuff i would love you guys but really .. all because he leeched the #1 spot refused to help.. and had the minimal lvl requirement.. and just refused to leave.. it is what it is.. but the legacy items.. just are meh the more of this ive had to deal with the more im just over those items..the enticement is removed because of those idiots doing this BS.. like i refused to go to any of these camps myself .. until i was ready to handle them .. i hit the level of where i could or felt comfortable enough to be able to handle them and was ready to enlist on the /list ...little did i know.. there was 35s everywhere hoarding the number 1 spot .. like they had the right too it...its still abuse in the mechanic .. cheating in anyway they could... its almost tempting to say go ahead and remove em .. let the lil wee wee guys get there bit of platinum.. oo or we could start over remove everyones and say nope now we will start over and now you can only camp it if you can handle it.. give it a clean slate.. you can take my item ill gladdly give it up to remove the abuse potential.... im just ranting love the game.. hate the losers .. lol bet all the 35s live at there moms still at 40 years old ... bills.. mommy pays those lol i dont have to do that im her #1 and i deserve it
Closed Thread