Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2019, 03:31 PM
Banned

why don't u just come to the tunnel after i farm u that legacy item, and ill give you some free plat to go with it?
Old 12-10-2019, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

So it's just pure spite? Willing to sit and stare at the motherfucking screen for hours because the guy in front of you is stalled? And you could unstall him but fuck that little bitch piece of shit cunt?
Old 12-10-2019, 03:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So it's just pure spite? Willing to sit and stare at the motherfucking screen for hours because the guy in front of you is stalled? And you could unstall him but fuck that little bitch piece of shit cunt?
not spite, why are you listing at a camp you can't kill. why are you expecting people to kill it for you, why can't you level up like i did to solo it if you cant bring friends? Why all the expectation on other people? Sorry but im not your friend, pal. Bring your friends.
Old 12-10-2019, 04:10 PM
Fire Giant

So with guise, is there usually a group there anyways for the TBB?

So say I’m on list and #1 but there is a group killing for TBB there. Is it acceptable to kill from outside the group?
Old 12-10-2019, 04:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i am not your pal, not your friend.
ouch
Old 12-10-2019, 04:17 PM
Sarnak

ah so this how they clearing out the list huh
Old 12-10-2019, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Communism sucks, sorry The Beatles
Old 12-10-2019, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octopath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does the guise camp deal with this same toxicity? Even at lvl 50 my ranger wouldn’t be able to solo that camp.
You can solo this camp at 50 as a ranger, it’s a couple mobs on a 28 minute timer. You’d have to root and ensnare to split via camping but once broken it would be relatively simple. Using roots/dots/melee on a couple mobs on a 28 min timer .
Old 12-10-2019, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

On Teal I haven't seen an issue with it at Guise, but TBB is worth a lot of plat so not a lot of reason not to keep it clear even if you aren't interested in Guise.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 12-10-2019, 05:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah it's a weird situation. On the one hand, why not just group up with the person and you guys can both get some XP while killing mobs?

On the other, this is a flaw in the system. Apparently the intent is simply to mimic the old classic way of doing things where people would create informal lists. However, the issue that arises is that in the old days you needed to be able to kill the mob because that's how you got the loot rights. They weren't awarded by computer code to the next person on the list. As such, in the classic days you wouldn't even bother going to the camp to join any list unless you could kill the mob yourself. I've come to see this as a really big flaw in the system that's actually creating a more unclassic situation by permitting people who otherwise wouldn't be there to get on the list.
I was there just before Intesifier and had to go as well after some interactions with the person #1 on the list. The reason he (and I) didn't group with this person is because the person stated he thought it was risky to clear with so few people so he wasn't going to put himself at risk by helping. Clearly a party foul here. Both of us left because this person wasn't willing to help clear the camp he was #1 on the list for.
Closed Thread