Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2015, 05:52 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryulen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All I want to know is what idiot had a level 49 Druid and can sell tranquil staffs and elder breastplates can't run west in ferrott and look on wiki at maps? Sounds like newbie to me you fucking clown... Also you still haven't denied the fact you been thinking about another man on a video game for over a week while claiming to make 10k on 2 deals? Man bring on the liquor and women not plot a lame ass come back on someone else who has forgotten about me.. Reality check bro I fell asleep waiting on you so that would of been two times you would of got shafted with no lube... Get a life lame ass punk like I said... Stop buying plat too.. See I don't mind talking shit on the forum or give a fuck about anyone on it so you posting this out of your feelings being hurt from getting ignored is hilarious to me.. You got no come back you came up short punk... Keep this up I will start running through every zone offering 1k to tell me where you are and make your eq life hell since this is what you inflicted on me... Btw 86 is small money punk get your weight up

Ok we get it dude...I Ran the long way to rath mountains hahaha is that the best you got on me? bring in the GM's please and Ban me, me and my gramps ran the long way to rath mountains FML lol

Another lie, I kept doing /who moryu all to check where you was at and you waited for like an hour and then logged lol...unless it was a powernap??

your guna start paying people 1k to tell you were I am? hmmm I could be interested in that, would you do 1.2k? If you can do 1.2k I will do that otherwise I will have to pass.
Old 07-28-2015, 05:57 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryulen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Listen I'm 29 years old my little sisters mom was 33 my little sister is 8 she was 25 when she had her my pops never married her... So what my pops got him a younger woman what's wrong with it? It happens in life everywhere there are younger girls that like older men... Last time I checked nothing was wrong with that
That makes sense. Very interesting. Were you attracted to her at all? I've only seen that situation in movies, so trying to see how cliche this is.

You never answered my last question though. Is your dad a sinner?

I'm sorry for your loss. It sounds like you were really torn up about it, since your first action was to have your girlfriend take over and camp AC. If continued play was such a high priority, why didn't you just call them and continue playing? Whether you were selling an MQ or taking over a camp, neither takes much brain power to multi task.
Old 07-28-2015, 05:59 PM
Banned

Darf you're on of those teenagers that sits at home and jerks off all day... That's really what in starting to think.. That or youre mildly retarded. Bro not knowing your way to feerott is just a start you thought about another man on a video game for longer than what a normal human being would.. You're wack bro.. You who all me huh? I'm role play or ano 100% of the time so I know that's a lie.. Come on tell us you're real life story stop saying you're 25 with a girlfriend it's obvious you and your grandfather sit in your underwear together having slumber parties playing eq...
Old 07-28-2015, 05:59 PM
Sarnak

lol at this thread
Old 07-28-2015, 06:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Swish it's obvious you and darf have some sort of weird forbidden relations with each other because you get on here and co sign riding his wood like a 10 dollar tramp
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

its okay to feel mad, Jesus forgives you and so do I.
Old 07-28-2015, 06:02 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Darf you're on of those teenagers that sits at home and jerks off all day... That's really what in starting to think.. That or youre mildly retarded. Bro not knowing your way to feerott is just a start you thought about another man on a video game for longer than what a normal human being would.. You're wack bro.. You who all me huh? I'm role play or ano 100% of the time so I know that's a lie.. Come on tell us you're real life story stop saying you're 25 with a girlfriend it's obvious you and your grandfather sit in your underwear together having slumber parties playing eq...
oh dam, busted. 2 points to Moryu, so how we looking on that 1.2k to tell you where I am bud?....

oh shit wait, someone just died, /afk
Old 07-28-2015, 06:05 PM
Aviak

You guys are getting lazy insulting each other, lets go; pick it up.
Old 07-28-2015, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

This thread is GOLD, Jerry, GOLD!

15 fucking pages, holy hell.

Also, Darfindle, you didn't answer my questions.

Inquiring minds want to know: Is spotted dick an acceptable substitute for a blooming onion, in a UK based RMT transaction?
Old 07-28-2015, 06:07 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]via Imgflip Meme Maker
Old 07-28-2015, 06:09 PM
Banned

Exactly my point off topic now darf I got you don't be mad... When you have to change the subject at hand you lost the argument.. You're grasping for air and hoping someone will get on here and save you... It's not going to happen you're wack as fuck and like I said mildly retarded... I give in you win buddy it'll be ok.. Just go and think about me and plot on me for another month but please spare me the bullshit and at least make it worth while next time... Hahaha omg dude I totally made Moryu wait in rathe mountains for 45 mins SCORE! Grow up idiot
Closed Thread