Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2019, 06:27 PM
Large Rat

Default Advice for newish player grouping class choice

My history: Played on live from Vellious to DoN as a Wizard, raided high end sock in hand. Of course to no shock to you all i spent nearly all my levels to 60 quading variours things CS, raptors in TD even now almost 20 later i still remember all those long grinds. Anyway, Those days are long gone now with work family i have maybe 10 hours a week to play max.

2 years ago got on here for a month or two aoe zerged a bard to 55 until my wrist gave out and quit. The huge trains were fun to destroy and very little grind but didnt really like the bard ands its basically nude anyway.

Options:
Enchanter its 18 i enjoy it but 18 is just starting out, i would also have interest in cleric or rog with the aim of mostly grouping to 60 given ive never really grouped in classic at all. My question in general of enchanter vs rog vs cleric which would be easiest to group in fastest time and or cost to twink to be effective to at least mid 50s