Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2020, 01:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by beversami [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nirgon whined like a racist bitch and got the thread deleted? Not surprised.
I definitely didn't report anything. They can restore the thread for all I care.
Old 02-11-2020, 01:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The P99 Goodie 2 Shoe thread got nuked too.
That's because the phrase "goodie 2 shoe" is puerile nonsense. The court ordered you to stay 5,000 yards away from children, so do that and stop speaking like one.
Old 02-11-2020, 01:25 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I definitely didn't report anything. They can restore the thread for all I care.
Yeah I never actually really believed that Nirgon reported it but I still am kind of coming up short with why a whole thread was just completely deleted without reason. I mean, they don't own us a reason free game blah blah. But like, it just... makes me scratch my head.

Because some human being very literally looked at that thread and then made a conscious decision to delete it. And it wasn't random. There WAS a reason. But what was that reason?
Old 02-11-2020, 01:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The P99 Goodie 2 Shoe thread got nuked too.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
Old 02-11-2020, 01:47 PM
Orc

Let's take a moment of silence to absorb the forum's real loss here - the photos of Seth's majestic cat. Thanks in advance for your compassion and respect.
Old 02-11-2020, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethius Marlowe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I never actually really believed that Nirgon reported it but I still am kind of coming up short with why a whole thread was just completely deleted without reason. I mean, they don't own us a reason free game blah blah. But like, it just... makes me scratch my head.

Because some human being very literally looked at that thread and then made a conscious decision to delete it. And it wasn't random. There WAS a reason. But what was that reason?
I'm assuming there were a couple of reasons. One being that there have been a bunch of threads created about essentially the same topic and same discussion. So part of it was they were sick of spam I would imagine. I wouldn't be surprised if this and your other thread end up deleted eventually, but we'll see.

The other reason is probably that accusations of racism are pretty serious accusations and I'm guessing they don't want racial-related discussions occurring on their forum.
Old 02-11-2020, 01:57 PM
Aviak

How can they be "sick of spam." No one has to read a thread they don't want to. This forum is LITERALLY made for drama reading and entertainment.

Thank you for finally understanding that racism is serious business that some people here are taking lightly.
Old 02-11-2020, 01:57 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triode [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's take a moment of silence to absorb the forum's real loss here - the photos of Seth's majestic cat. Thanks in advance for your compassion and respect.
I got you, fam.

https://imgur.com/a/KDCgWLO
Old 02-11-2020, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm guessing they don't want racial-related discussions occurring on their forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polycaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you look at revealed preferences, pretty much all whites prefer living in all-white neighborhoods. Even or perhaps especially liberals. You use code words of course, like "quality schools" and "low crime rate" but you effectively mean no blacks or browns. This wouldn't be such a problem except that even blacks and browns prefer living in white neighborhoods. I wonder why?

Everyone, including you, know exactly what is meant by 'real American.'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polycaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because it isn't about equality, it's about giving them more power and representation. And then creating and bringing in more of them so that the US transitions from a free Republic to a 3rd world oligarchy.
Quote:
Yes, we are creating and bringing in more of them. There is at least one tranny on this forum that is always yammering on about zir's special status.

Racial minorities, at least from the places we bring them in from, are used to and prefer a certain style of government that is incompatible with the Western ideal. They have no concept of freedom and limited government. To them, limited government means warlords and anarchy, so they want strong-man politics that will put the hammer down on any dissenters. You can check virtually any polling outfit and see that voting patterns bear this out.

This used to be joked about, that a democratic state would bring in new voters if the old ones weren't voting the way they were supposed to. It's not a joke any longer, its policy.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-11-2020, 02:03 PM
Aviak

Yeah that guy is kind of bigoted af. He's got like one of those new wave racist stances where it's like: "It's not actually racist if I just acknowledge a WHOLE bunch of reasons the white race, in my opinion, is suffering and it's all due to minorities. That's just.. like.. facts.."

Yeah okay. We all know where your head is at.
Closed Thread