Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2019, 06:49 PM
Banned

i think there was some study that said glucosamine didnt do anything. I dont know if thats similar to glutamine.

I tried several supplements and i didnt see any difference and only take a L Argenine pill and optimal nutrition whey

supposedly my buddy told me BCAAs only last 30 mins so you have to take it then workout or eat it right after.

i tried the primer jeff mentioned KAGE and it gave me a horrible headache, i think it had too much caffeine in it

If someone has something that works well post a link ill try anything once.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:23 PM
Sarnak

I use Nitr-OX Elite series for my preworkout. Its a non stim pre workout so no caffeine, just an amazing pump and focus.
Old 06-13-2019, 12:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarflord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think there was some study that said glucosamine didnt do anything. I dont know if thats similar to glutamine.

I tried several supplements and i didnt see any difference and only take a L Argenine pill and optimal nutrition whey

supposedly my buddy told me BCAAs only last 30 mins so you have to take it then workout or eat it right after.

i tried the primer jeff mentioned KAGE and it gave me a horrible headache, i think it had too much caffeine in it

If someone has something that works well post a link ill try anything once.
Bcaa's and creatine before, protein shake without carbs after, preferably whey isolate or ultramyosin whey.
Old 06-13-2019, 09:32 AM
Sarnak

I do not supplement (much). I focus on a diet of plants and animals with a strict aversion to grains and tubers. Pre-workouts for me include black coffee, green tea, the occasional dab of baking cocoa powder (unsweetened) and sometimes a tisp or two of APPLECIDERVINEGAR.

I like to breakfast POST-workout with a solid serving of LEAN protein, a bowel of broccoli and a handful of cherry tomatoes. Sometimes I'll throw in a few highly processed grain products if I'm feeling knotty or overly rundown. I'll relax my foudtine in to throttle stress accumulation tho.

GAINZ UPDATE: Yesterday was BACK, boys. Been going hard for GAINZ in the recovery department. That means light in the gym, cold and work and HEAVY on the heat, rest and SLAPE. Dropped another # and arms holding hard under the tape. BF down, energy, mood and aesthetics UP. Feelin good dudes.
Old 06-13-2019, 11:16 AM
Planar Protector

Two reigns (monsters knock off bangs) and a 7” pulled pork sub today.

184.8 this morning. My horribad 1 sub a day diet has been pretty effective for losing weight / maintaining 185ish.
Old 06-13-2019, 08:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I use Nitr-OX Elite series for my preworkout. Its a non stim pre workout so no caffeine, just an amazing pump and focus.
I'm usually very supportive of non-stim preworkouts, in fact that's all I use and preach about, but I don't see anything aside from amino acids and something that's supposed to increase hydration (but the dose probably isn't high enough to be significant)

I use an no3 non-stim powder and I love it. You could probably benefit from that in combination with what you're taking if you want a little extra pump and support

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 06-13-2019, 09:20 PM
Planar Protector

Mead I know I asked before but link what you use again. I’m gonna try it after I finish out my container of Spark (which isn’t great, 120 mg of caffeine puts me to sleep)
Old 06-13-2019, 10:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mead I know I asked before but link what you use again. I’m gonna try it after I finish out my container of Spark (which isn’t great, 120 mg of caffeine puts me to sleep)
forget what I said for now, I got some more research to do apparently

it's just really hard to find facts on this stuff

citruline malate may act as a precursor to nitric oxide

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5691748/

I take no3 ultimate

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 06-16-2019, 02:29 PM
Banned

i dont like taking supplements or fake shit so after some digging i found this

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

look at the nutrition label peep all the BCAAs and its 100% natural how can this be?

jug is big also 2 pounds is a fucking lot ( enough for a year for me )

if you havent had peanut butter powder yet its actually really good
Old 06-16-2019, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarflord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i dont like taking supplements or fake shit so after some digging i found this

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

look at the nutrition label peep all the BCAAs and its 100% natural how can this be?

jug is big also 2 pounds is a fucking lot ( enough for a year for me )

if you havent had peanut butter powder yet its actually really good
That’s fine if it meets your needs. No need to overdo it if you don’t require more. We’re operating on different levels tho. I order 3x12 pound bags of protein supplement at a time. Lasts me a couple of months.

Closed Thread