Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2018, 01:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

yup
Real Florida bois know
Old 12-17-2018, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
has he put out a jordy pete diss track yet?
they met in mortal combat on the cerebral field of battle and he held his ground while JP harried him with esoteric, loosely compiled claims to the nature of truth. amazingly, both walked away fully intact. whence they met once more their mutual rapport was ameliorated and they walked away pals in understanding. was godddamn beautiful.
Old 12-17-2018, 01:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they met in mortal combat on the cerebral field of battle and he held his ground while JP harried him with esoteric, loosely compiled claims to the nature of truth. amazingly, both walked away fully intact. whence they met once more their mutual rapport was ameliorated and they walked away pals in understanding. was godddamn beautiful.
is this where you got the idea to surrender human fecundity to the great beast Mammon?

that boy aint no good for you girl
Last edited by Wonkie; 12-17-2018 at 01:26 PM..
Old 12-17-2018, 01:18 PM
Banned

why do good girls like bad guys?
Old 12-17-2018, 01:23 PM
Planar Protector

Parental gender based attention desires. Imagine doubling down on daddy issues.
Old 12-17-2018, 01:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chicken tendies sub is best and more meme-appropriate tho
true, but i'm a purist so editing it is out of the picture and i haven't been back to that sphere in a long while, so i accept it

or, conversely, use it as a subtle test to see if there's a blind acceptance to know they're faking. like asking someone with an obvious fake ID if their name is something that isn't on the card. it's the galaxy brain play
Old 12-17-2018, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Do they include a pickle slice?
Old 12-17-2018, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I typically support what Sam Harris does. I barely listen to his stuff though.

I don't agree with everything he does or believes. He's a well known atheist and religion isn't really a topic I enjoy debating/talk about.

I find it entertaining that Harris has been excommunicated from the Left for.....disagreeing with religion?

We truly live in a clown world.
yeah, he was excommunicated for touching unclean things (the bell curve) and for excusing tyranny (ist real) in addition to religious intolerance (ist lame).
Old 12-17-2018, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is this where you got the idea to surrender human fecundity to the great beast Mammon?

that boy aint no good for you girl
no, that is entirely melonthought. much melonthought is reflected most brightly in both Peterson and Harris in addition to a handful of others, but both of them maintain a commitment to individual liberty too rigorous to engage alternatives. We differ in the following manner:

1. Peterson is trying to resurrect traditional mechanisms to facilitate continuation of present liberties.
2. Harris seeks to supplant traditional mechanisms with new ones, but hasn't made much progress in developing them.
3. I am pessimistic that either 1 or 2 is possible at this point, though I would greatly prefer either to the state.

Molyneux is a sad example of what Harris is trying to do.
Last edited by maskedmelon; 12-17-2018 at 01:40 PM..
Old 12-17-2018, 01:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Axplain this joke?
Half hearted attempt at a critique of JPs lobster-seratonin analogy to describe how hierarchical structures are far older than human evolution, possibly cross-referencing one of my earlier statements about how moral-relativism is a flawed theory considering Aztecans used to eat their conquered (and in some places in Papua New Guinea; they still do).

Pretty hard to argue moral-relativism when you consider some of the alternatives to the judeo-christian that has manifested throughout humanity's history.

Some cultures are better than others.
Last edited by Throndor; 12-17-2018 at 01:56 PM..
Closed Thread