Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2019, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi, was wondering what has been some of the more uncommon race class religion combos in teal/green so far.

For Example, I feel like I'm the only Innoruuk Worshipping Half Elf Warrior on Teal.
I'm a big fan of this combo. My warrior on red is this!
Old 12-08-2019, 08:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah. I get to wear the cool armors and go around Neriak, the best town of Evil. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-08-2019, 08:56 PM
Planar Protector

ive seen on live that bertox gnome mages cant buy spells at their library, so thats pretty gotta be pretty rare for someone to get more than level 4 on
Old 12-08-2019, 09:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vormotus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh no no no ...

I love rains because they bring life ... life that will live and then die ... and rot .

There is no rot without life, there is no life without rot.

People always think Bertoxxulous is just an Alien Being, hellbent on making everything sick or dying for a twisted inanity of action.

What people faill to see if the beauty behind the process of life, how life, unlike those misguided Rodcet Nife dupes think, is about being a stepping stone to death and then rot.

Without rot there is no renewal, no putrid fumes boiling, ironically enough to some blinded fools like Lashun, with myriads of tiny specks of life, moving , thriving in the carcasses of disease and the nauseating perfection of decay that has more life than the simple concepts the Temple of Life spouses.

What they do not see when I see Rain is how water, will eventually become the catalyst for more life and in time, more death and rot.

So no my friend, I am not misguided by those that profess they love life, when in reality they worship false idols and misguided ideas!

Druids are all duped, given trinkets of power and simple parlor tricks compared to what Bertoxxulous, in all his Magnificent Care has given all of my brethren and me.

Even some of my brethren are utterly misguided, following in their ignorance the diametrically opposed view of what Rodcet Nife lies to their scammed crowd, thus falling into the same circle of Betrayal and Deceit.

No my friend, what I have seen is the wonderful Ganzir of Bertoxxulous directly, the greenish tint of an eternal life teeming with more LIFE than can be even imagined by those that call themselves the Lord of Qeynos.

So I bless the rains down in Karana! Not for Karana , for he is just another snake oil seller, conman, but for what it will bring forth when life ceases and then the true life of the hidden specks of Bertoxxulous will regale us with ...

Eternal Putrefaction, Blessed Unlife teeming with the real energy of Feverish Maladies that let us glimpse into Perfection at the end that is not the end.

More Rains! More Water, More Death!

Come my friend, come with me ... I can show you the hidden ways into the sewers, help you navigate the maze into a secret place, that is ripe with hidden delights, with forbidden pleasures ... let me burst the cyst of your illusory life and come with me down ... down into the unknown!

The rewards will be many

You know I speak truth , leave your misguided notions, do not babble incoherently into the Qeynos Courtyard shouting to the world lies

Come with me, down , down into the rabbit hole of wonder and sweet delicacies

Your flesh pulses and quickens, you fevers boil higher, you know that what you call disease is just the precursor of the torpid dreams of the Sages, the Being that dwell beyond and show us the greatest mysteries

Yes , yes, come , now hold your breath

Slowly, do not be afraid, come here into this hidden wall, covered in vines

Pass with me, and see, gaze upon this pit filled with water

If you come down with me you will see that we will emerge in a new world!

Come, take the leap, swim down with me and be free!

A purple robe is waiting for you ...

Do not tell anyone, keep it a secret, lie silent

The night, the day, everything belongs to us my friend

Be quiet and follow

I will show you wonders undreamed of ...
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Converting to Bertoxxulous
Old 12-08-2019, 10:12 PM
Skeleton

halfling ranger, gnome sk/pal

da dream.
Old 12-09-2019, 02:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah. I get to wear the cool armors and go around Neriak, the best town of Evil. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unless they've changed it Half Elf inny warriors start out KoS to the spurned, and maybe the dead too I can't remember. Making Neriak a somewhat dangerous hub as that one gargoyle wannabe caster likes to perch on wall near the Neriak Underground entrance in Neriak Commons near the zone in to Neriak Third Gate, where he nukes lowbies through the wall when they head to bank or try to sneak to Neriak C.

Half Elf Inny Warriors, unlike Human inny warriors, are KOS to Wolves of the North and get zero boons from an increase in Steel Warrior rep as they don't have that lore of dual allegiance giving them wider access to Antonica factions that share Steel Warrior rep. So you'll need to do faction work if you want to do your own Langseax for example, or buy a beer from the EFP docks while that Ogre and Barb duo are up during the day in there.

Human inny worshipping warriors are also less KoS in Neriak than Half Elfs, though I'd guess they run into walls more often as they can't see much in the dark.

However, and this is a big one, Half elves are loved on Faydwer, and with just a bit of faction work turning in muffins in WFP, you'll have good relations with Elves including the inhabitants of Sister Isle in OoT. Though I think you might still be kos to Dwarf Paladins and Clerics... its been a while since I checked though. Oddly enough the Dwarf King will love your shit though, apparently having a soft spot for either half elves or innoruuk worshippers.

You should also be able to carefully tread around Erudin, though heretics will hate you until you do some faction work, but thats nothing that killing dock guards in Erudin for a couple of hours won't solve.

Half Elf Inny worshipping warriors are great if anyone wants to get a guise and do some faction work - as you'll be able to somewhat quickly get non-kos everywhere. My original plan was to level a half elf inny warrior after leveling a mage and gearing it up, but after playing a mage to 44 with a level 34 pet, I think I'll need some min-max healing on an ogre warrior with a guise.

As for the original subject header, gnome berty worshipping warrior would be the rarest.

Knew one on launch day that rerolled Eru Pally so he could hold threat better and wield magic. Godspeed out there Hunkstud of Erudin, and RIP Bigstud, Gnome Berty Warrior of decay, who out leveled legions of weak ass cry baby gnome necros and mages above in the light who fought like animals over scraps. A hero for the ages who spread word of his dark lord's glory down in the mines of Akanon, doing so with the heartless violence of a clockwork while he shoved aside the weak and inferior to seize every last spider eye and snake skin he could. Like an alpha male alligator that tears off the snouts of pack betas that eye his lady gators or meals, Bigstud was too beautiful for Norrath and too strong of spirit for his little body - his soul lives on though: and those now snoutless pug-dog looking weaklings he once ran in front of will never forget the wiggle of his posterior and the fear and jealousy it made them feel.

Pras and give Hunkstud his due if you ever see him: you'll always find him out in the shit struggling to carry the weak to heights they don't deserve to know.
Old 12-09-2019, 03:15 AM
Kobold

Lawful good raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.J. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RIP Bigstud, Gnome Berty Warrior of decay, who out leveled legions of weak ass cry baby gnome necros and mages above in the light who fought like animals over scraps.
+1
Old 12-09-2019, 04:07 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vormotus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh no no no ...

I love rains because they bring life ... life that will live and then die ... and rot .

There is no rot without life, there is no life without rot....
Solid answer!
I wish deities played a much larger role in the game.
I'd follow you immediately.
Old 12-09-2019, 05:54 AM
Planar Protector

Humans and Half-elves have access to a bunch of deities, pick an obscure one [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Veeshan bards for example..probably not the rarest, but who else can say they're Veeshan worshippers? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-09-2019, 05:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<3
Closed Thread