Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2014, 06:11 AM
Fire Giant

Once I attain 60 on my Mage, I'll share my secrets
Old 03-30-2014, 10:17 AM
Planar Protector

not sure if this thread is serious but find some blue mobs, kill them, then med up til repops. why do you need a guide to tell you this?
Old 03-30-2014, 11:39 AM
Aviak

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once I attain 60 on my Mage, I'll share my secrets
Will be waiting on that guide myself!
Old 03-31-2014, 02:31 PM
Planar Protector

Could do Seafuries at 44. Now that pets actually generate hate it makes pet chaining more viable. However, Bloodgills are going to be the best bet. 1350 hp and your pet will rip right through them. Plus you get your swim skill up.

Otherwise, I think you can do the troll guards inside Grobb ?

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 03-31-2014, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

Can tell you what I did on live ... I did Dwarves at docks, then HHK nobles. Ogres or gnomes before that...
Old 03-31-2014, 06:31 PM
Fire Giant

Reasons I like Dreadlands 45+. Just pick a wall outside Karnors in Dreadlands.

1. You have a huge assembly line of mobs to choose from that are easy to single pull.
2. There are 4 zone outs fairly closeby.
3. You have FV next door to buy more regeants, do banking, buy your 51+ spells, etc.
4. There are porters that come through all the time if you want to go somewhere else.
5. There are rezzers inside KC all the time that can be bribed to come outside for a rez.
6. There is a wide variety of mob levels that stay dark blue up until at least 58 and possibly 59. Some mobs are dark blue even at 58 (my wiz is quadding Ravashings that are still dark blue at 58). Choose anything besides Ravashings (they have 35-40% more hitpoints than any of the other mobs) that is still dark blue.
7. Drolvargs drop fangs that you can turn in 4 at a time in FV for positive faction with multiple factions.
8. I see a lot of Druids and Enchanters hunting along the KC wall. You can score sow and C1/C2 pretty easily.
9. Zero time wasted LFG.

The bad:
1. You won't get rich from the mobs here. The drolvargs drop gems/words, the black pearls probably the highest vendor value at 20pp. Most everything else I wouldn't bother picking up.
2. The zone modifier isn't okay but definitely not uber.
Last edited by BarackObooma; 03-31-2014 at 06:36 PM..
Old 04-02-2014, 02:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothsa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bloodgills in loio until 52
Get out of my turf! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Money is crap though.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/ab9521a00...4dqyo1_250.gif
Old 04-08-2014, 07:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarackObooma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reasons I like Dreadlands 45+. Just pick a wall outside Karnors in Dreadlands.

1. You have a huge assembly line of mobs to choose from that are easy to single pull.
2. There are 4 zone outs fairly closeby.
3. You have FV next door to buy more regeants, do banking, buy your 51+ spells, etc.
4. There are porters that come through all the time if you want to go somewhere else.
5. There are rezzers inside KC all the time that can be bribed to come outside for a rez.
6. There is a wide variety of mob levels that stay dark blue up until at least 58 and possibly 59. Some mobs are dark blue even at 58 (my wiz is quadding Ravashings that are still dark blue at 58). Choose anything besides Ravashings (they have 35-40% more hitpoints than any of the other mobs) that is still dark blue.
7. Drolvargs drop fangs that you can turn in 4 at a time in FV for positive faction with multiple factions.
8. I see a lot of Druids and Enchanters hunting along the KC wall. You can score sow and C1/C2 pretty easily.
9. Zero time wasted LFG.

The bad:
1. You won't get rich from the mobs here. The drolvargs drop gems/words, the black pearls probably the highest vendor value at 20pp. Most everything else I wouldn't bother picking up.
2. The zone modifier isn't okay but definitely not uber.
Thanks Obooma
Old 04-09-2014, 11:01 AM
Fire Giant

you can solo seafuries til about 55. then from 55-60, i would highly recommend finding a duo partner of either a sham/cleric at some cash spots in seb or chardok.

[ANONYMOUS] dip|o the Conjurer
Old 04-10-2014, 04:27 PM
Large Bat

Hound, what about Burning Woods? It's old memories but... shouldn't that be perfect level - e.g most mobs dark blue?

Ronie - 35 Enchanter <Harmony>
Closed Thread