Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Who won
<Aftermath> 89 47.59%
<Awakened> 98 52.41%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2016, 10:24 AM
Orc

voted aftermath in hopes of further damaging awakened morale. they prob get off on the humiliation tho, nasty guys
Old 07-10-2016, 12:17 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArumTP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He logged into where Yelinak spawns. He had logged out 30 min prior in his lair, and had been talking with Sweeni <Awakened> if he was up yet when he made his initial run up there.

There are literally ports back down by the armor guys, you have to run further and go out of your way to reach Yelinak
Hey guys, Gobster here. I had been in skyshrine for over an hour waiting for someone named Altek, an enchanter, to meet up for an MQ.

About 15 minutes before this FTE bullshit, i ran out to the fountain the ONLY WAY I COULD, DERP, which was past Yelinak's lair. I had to guide this guy Altek up to the quest npcs.

Sweeni and 1 other mage was there, and i had just sent them a tell saying "LORD YELINAK" to screw with him.. Yelinak was not up, go ahead and ask Sweeni yourself.

So after meeting Altek at the fountain, we run alllll the way up the quest NPC's, do our deed, and i run BACK down to get out of skyshrine via Cobalt Scar. I am bount in TOV and didn't think gating was the greatest of options since Yelinak wasn't up.

Well.. When i turned the corner to go into Yelinak's room, he was up. That's it. Nice try at a conspiracy, but there is none. I was just as happy with Awakened's 17 day suspension as the rest of the server.

Now kindly fuck off.
Old 07-10-2016, 12:24 PM
Aviak

Also, i didn't know about the ports by the quest guys. My fault for not spending a ton of tiem there lining my pockets.

Would you kindly post the /who logs you have while you were there in Skyshrine setting up? Unless you edit them like the scumbag piece of shit we all know you to be, you'll see me online.
Old 07-10-2016, 12:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you guys think at some point ppl will stop caring about who got pixels on a deadend server that's going to be in Velious for the rest of the server's life? Or can I safely count on checking in 15 years down the road to see some renamed TMO/IB guild bragging about their poopsocking abilities to acquire ToV pixels? Am I the only one that finds it a bit disturbing to brag about who can poopsock harder for content they've already killed 100 times?

Found some images relevant to this thread:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol I love it!

that is one of my favorite episodes of south park.
Old 07-10-2016, 12:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey guys, Gobster here. I had been in skyshrine for over an hour waiting for someone named Altek, an enchanter, to meet up for an MQ.

About 15 minutes before this FTE bullshit, i ran out to the fountain the ONLY WAY I COULD, DERP, which was past Yelinak's lair. I had to guide this guy Altek up to the quest npcs.

Sweeni and 1 other mage was there, and i had just sent them a tell saying "LORD YELINAK" to screw with him.. Yelinak was not up, go ahead and ask Sweeni yourself.

So after meeting Altek at the fountain, we run alllll the way up the quest NPC's, do our deed, and i run BACK down to get out of skyshrine via Cobalt Scar. I am bount in TOV and didn't think gating was the greatest of options since Yelinak wasn't up.

Well.. When i turned the corner to go into Yelinak's room, he was up. That's it. Nice try at a conspiracy, but there is none. I was just as happy with Awakened's 17 day suspension as the rest of the server.

Now kindly fuck off.
Then why would you detag for an armor turn in? Why would you run all the way to yelinak for click down to the bottom when there is one right near the armor npcs?
Old 07-10-2016, 12:58 PM
Aviak

I didn't de-tag for a turn in. I left AG because i had applied to Rustle. I changed my mind and returned after about a week out. I am no longer an officer, either. Burnout is real.

I didn't know about click portals at the quest NPC's or i would surely not waste my time running down to Yelinak's room.
Old 07-10-2016, 12:59 PM
Sarnak

Thumbs up

Well it's missing apart in the poll - None of the above is my vote.
Old 07-10-2016, 01:09 PM
Sarnak

60 Awakened and 39 Aftermath have visited this thread. Idk how I know that but for some reason I feel strongly those are the exact figures.
Old 07-10-2016, 01:30 PM
Sarnak

Why isn't there a no guild wins option?

A three day poopsock fest when you have up to 12 members of each guild dry humping the first door in ToV for a foot race and then calling that "High-end Raiding"...I don't believe anyone actually wins. Most importantly to note its on a free server hosted by someone who is kind enough to allow us to chew up his bandwidth and in return the true colors of some of these guild members who feel if you don't dry hump a door for up to 30 hours a week bleed through by calling a semi repop "welfare pixies" (after being suspended by their own stupidity and having been suspended by those same rules they helped create.) to that same server administrator who hosts the server for free.

I don't believe any of us here truly "wins" on any given week.
Old 07-10-2016, 01:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by botrainer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why isn't there a no guild wins option?

A three day poopsock fest when you have up to 12 members of each guild dry humping the first door in ToV for a foot race and then calling that "High-end Raiding"...I don't believe anyone actually wins. Most importantly to note its on a free server hosted by someone who is kind enough to allow us to chew up his bandwidth and in return the true colors of some of those guild members who feel if you don't dry hump a door for up to 30 hours a week bleed through by calling a semi repop "welfare pixies" (after being suspended by their own stupidity and having been suspended by those same rules they helped create.) to that same server administrator who hosts the server for free or on donations (to most of us).

I don't believe any of us here truly "wins" on any given week.
Closed Thread