Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2019, 09:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm done wasting any more time with this. Good luck in life.
Cool - be easy man, have a good one.
Old 07-26-2019, 10:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Sorry, we won't be able to announce the Olympic medalists in Everquest for a few weeks as every competing country has filed petitions against several other countries throughout and after completion of the event, and it all needs to be reviewed by lawyers."
I laughed. <3 Yendor.
Old 07-27-2019, 03:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah i hear you. I played sports my whole life too so I get the "Sport" debate. Really only the competition is similar.

But you can make more money being a pro Dota 2 player than a pro tennis player
How much can you make as a pro EQ player though? We could ask Alleriah if he wasn't banned.
Old 07-27-2019, 03:45 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah i hear you. I played sports my whole life too so I get the "Sport" debate. Really only the competition is similar.

But you can make more money being a pro Dota 2 player than a pro tennis player
There are several male tennis players at over $100MM lifetime earnings. Please tell me no one makes more than that playing video games.
Old 07-27-2019, 03:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are several male tennis players at over $100MM lifetime earnings. Please tell me no one makes more than that playing video games.
Top video game streamers make 10-15 mill a year. It's possible.
Old 07-27-2019, 05:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just saw a news story about Fortnight tourney with 30 mil in prizes with like the top 5 or something all becoming millionaires.
Old 07-27-2019, 09:40 AM
Fire Giant

when green comes out people will still raid on both

you can play blue and green at same time... in classic you won't have much to kill to be honest once max level..
Old 07-27-2019, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Welp, idk if you’ve heard or not, but I’m a seasoned gamer bruh.

This is the first mmorpg I’ve raided seriously. The reason it enticed me was due to how insane pulling to zone was.

I was a pro counter strike player. Sponsored and all that. In fact, I was sponsored to go to a lan next month in Texas. Im still pretty good.

I was a 4K+ player in Dota 2 back when that was very very high, beta+ just after release. Semi pro level HoN player. Played high level halo 2 when I was like 14. Top 2% age of empires 3. (never could get into Starcraft)

So id say id have decent authority to judge what takes skill in a video game or not.

I also has career and women
Aaand the gold medal award for Top Cringey post 2019 goes to...
Old 07-27-2019, 11:50 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aaand the gold medal award for Top Cringey post 2019 goes to...
I was about to say "The year isn't over yet, Muggens". But then I read the post. Yes, you're right.
Old 07-27-2019, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was about to say "The year isn't over yet, Muggens". But then I read the post. Yes, you're right.
Reading this forum, I wouldnt be suprised to see it "beaten" soon, but gotta give him credit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread