Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2019, 10:29 PM
Banned

Question Who will wake the first Green Sleeper

With all this talk of lists and camps. A greater question looms in the chilling future.
sleeper is back on the menu!
Old 09-14-2019, 12:56 AM
Sarnak

not it
Old 09-14-2019, 01:23 AM
Banned

The better question is: who will be mad they didn’t get warder loot?
Old 09-14-2019, 01:51 AM
Planar Protector

Mead on suicide watch
Old 09-14-2019, 08:46 AM
Sarnak

Hopefully no one. I want a Tinkering Mask and am prepared to neckbeard it.
Old 09-14-2019, 08:51 AM
Planar Protector

I don't know what the guild name will be, but I'll bet a fair portion of the players present will be the same folks who woke it on Blue.

Danth
Old 09-14-2019, 01:56 PM
Banned

me think slEePer B harDer 2 KilL wiT aPProPriaTe timE LinE no?
Old 09-14-2019, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snort|eS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, but that will probably only matter to a small degree.

It's true that Velious raiders this time won't have seven years of Kunark gear, but the very top raiders will still be close to BiS (and you don't need 100% BiS gear to wake the sleeper anyway). The day Velious drops I expect the server will be capable of waking the Sleeper; the keys will be what limits things.

Plus everyone will still have a million times more player knowledge: not just from live, but now from Blue also. When Velious first came out here lots of people had forgotten a ton about how it worked in the many years since it happened ... but now it's fresh in everyone's mind.

Because of all that I really don't see the average server gear level, even if will be lower, mattering much for the Sleeper's lifetime.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-14-2019, 02:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snort|eS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not really, you can just farm HoT and get enough gear to wake the sleeper, Kunark gear for the most part is easily replaced in Velious.
Old 09-14-2019, 03:51 PM
Banned

The most important thing in business and in making deals is getting people to believe you. The economy is like a woman, of which also I have been with many. These guys have been forgotten but my name will be remembered. I think I'm a legendary mogul. I'm a legendary mojul. I've known about business for a long time. I know people have been spending money. That people have been buying things and selling things. I was very aware of that. Okay? For a long time. I knew that there were bank accounts and insurance. This is what makes me a mojul. What else makes me a mojul? Let me tell you a little about my childhood. I knew this guy Softspots. I knew everything he liked and loved just by looking in his eyes. This is what a mojul does. The most important thing with business is the velocity of money. In fact Guinness book of world record says it was the longest meeting. Landed hole in one, that was the first time I ever swang a golf club. That's how I made my first 1 million dollar bill. This chump didn't know what he was in for. It's a way that I get my employees to pay me. If you want to be good at business you have to be a demon. Can you really blame me for having no moral compass? I feel nothing. I just have a hunger for people's pain. It's also a sign of my power. Because the money that I have gets cut off by the excel spread sheet. Okay. There's an X. There's a multiplier because I have all my money concentrated in 100 million dollar bills. Do the numbers add up at the end of the day for the businesses that they started? I don't think so. I'm going to make so much money off that you're going to be calling me crazy. People say that I'm crazy, they say that I'm obscure. They're wrong. Capice? Did you just hear what I just told you? What I can do with a deal? What I can do with a conversation? What I can do with a contract? I have to do math all day, so you can stay alive. I'm going to follow you into the bathroom. I'm gonna hit you in the head with my beer glass just to see your skull crack. I'm gonna follow you home to find out where you live. Do you know what else I came up with? I came up with you. I came up with you. Because I'm God. Every person I kill becomes my slave in the after life. I'm gonna rough your soul up. You're gonna be waiting in my palace in heaven. Waiting to serve me the finest wines. After that I'm gonna come back. It's gonna be the death day. And you're gonna be sleeping forever. You're never going to have sleeping problems again. That's the only power a God can have. Lets get back to square one. Lets get back to economics, basic economics. Dude, the other day I made a fucking deal. I was fucking talking backwards. This guy couldn't stop buying. I had to physically restrain him from buying. He was fucking accepting ever single fucking thi.....
Closed Thread