Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2019, 08:57 AM
Banned

A whole 11 kills (total across the whole server)) on RoZ yesterday! really thriving can’t wait till Luclin ... lol said no one ever (that mattered)
Old 05-10-2019, 09:54 AM
Planar Protector

Merkk aren't you playing blue now? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-10-2019, 11:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh man you're playing on blue? Here is my 2019 advice. We about halfway to 2020, you're on blue get new friends and don't waste time on EQ.

Hope this helps.
Hoping to train them how to play then get them on a pvp server.

Video games are video games, its all a waste of time. If not EQ I'd be playing something else. Key is don't let it interfere with building a family, and a life for them.
Old 05-10-2019, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

#packetsofdeath2019
Old 05-10-2019, 01:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seem all the same behavior people cry about on R99 is legal on RoZ. Thereby making the worst players on R99 the best of RoZ.
Can we get a good list of these better/worst players from someone reliable like yourself? Or do these stupid troll attempts just gaggle out of your mouth when tune's done fucking your cockhole?
Old 05-10-2019, 06:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seem all the same behavior people cry about on R99 is legal on RoZ. Thereby making the worst players on R99 the best of RoZ.
Or you could put it another way: pussy crybabies who don’t want any competition and enjoy their free farm play on dead99.

Then you have those other guys, big dick , 100 dollar cigar smoking badass folk that like pvp and admire the old Wild West and John Wayne. Yeah, they play on RoZ.
Old 05-10-2019, 06:36 PM
Fire Giant

Now go fetch my bath water, boy!
Old 05-10-2019, 07:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can we get a good list of these better/worst players from someone reliable like yourself? Or do these stupid troll attempts just gaggle out of your mouth when tune's done fucking your cockhole?
The List: Everyone who cries on these forums about this person or that person breaking the "rules". It's pretty long. I'm sure you're on it. I personally just love pointing out the hypocrites yall have become (or always were.) Nothing but joy to trigger ya. Weren't you in Apex? I seem to recall you were.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or you could put it another way: pussy crybabies who don’t want any competition and enjoy their free farm play on dead99.

Then you have those other guys, big dick , 100 dollar cigar smoking badass folk that like pvp and admire the old Wild West and John Wayne. Yeah, they play on RoZ.
Competition was always fine with me. PvP is all good. For years been watching these forums as you all cried over and over about how Tune/Apex broke this rule or that rule. GMs wouldn't do anything. Boo hoo. OMG, they ruined the server with their cheating!

Then....you went to RoZ and did exactly the same things. LoL. Pathetic.
Old 05-10-2019, 07:28 PM
Planar Protector

this thread sucks
Old 05-10-2019, 08:54 PM
Banned

It's going down hill real fast
Closed Thread