Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2019, 05:04 AM
Planar Protector

It is sometimes possible to target the corpse, go behind a wall or object, and /loot it.

JK! I'd suggest asking.
Old 09-19-2019, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

If I see someone killing stuff and letting it rot I'm gonna loot it. I know the difference between someone piling up the corpses for a mass loot and someone just letting stuff rot because they're just leveling up a twink. And that's why no one is going to petition me and get a GM involved.
Old 09-19-2019, 11:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I see someone killing stuff and letting it rot I'm gonna loot it. I know the difference between someone piling up the corpses for a mass loot and someone just letting stuff rot because they're just leveling up a twink. And that's why no one is going to petition me and get a GM involved.
Doesn't hurt to ask first. "Hey, you looting those? No? Mind if I do?"

There's a quest I've run a lot where everything drops nearby at a popular camp for high-levels - one of those "it can spawn in any spot so kill them all" kinda camps. I used to ask if I could loot the quest pieces - usually the camper would let me loot whatever I wanted.

The XP's still pretty good at 38; the difference is I can partially do the camp myself (I can kill the named, but I can't clear *everything* by the time repops show up)
Old 09-19-2019, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-19-2019, 11:57 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-19-2019, 01:00 PM
Fire Giant

Why is this thread so long?
Old 09-19-2019, 01:06 PM
Banned

Wink

Fine Steel Sword not up
Closed Thread