Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2018, 11:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skew [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its Paradiggum.

People still join LC guilds?
I get that (maybe) you are trying to be funny, but honestly I think you pronounce it that way irl because you are stupid.
Old 04-15-2018, 11:49 AM
Planar Protector

What item did you not get before making this thread?
Old 04-15-2018, 01:18 PM
Fire Giant

You need to give more details, like the item you got passed over on, how amazing your contributions to the guild have been, and how you’ve always remained calm and cool...
Old 04-15-2018, 01:40 PM
Fire Giant

Paradiggum Shits is a guild built on the principals of slave labor and greed. No one is having fun and their general lack of self worth is used to keep the plebs shackled to the cruel machine churning through second rate content to gear the alts of their loot council masters. If these losers had any self respect they would join Aftermeth and compete at the highest levels of p1999 raiding with all of the other top tier guilds who can field 50 players at 11am any given Tuesday. The fact that they stick around is just proof of their debilitating lack of self esteem and real life virgin status. Hopefully more heroes like Fatty Jay will step up to free these poor lost souls from the bonds of Everquest servitude and shine a much needed light on the evil machinations of the Shitters loot council. Thank you sir for your bravery and selflessness! Hopefully someone finally recognizes your contributions to the greater good and councils some loot your way.
Old 04-15-2018, 02:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilena [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Paradiggum Shits is a guild built on the principals of slave labor and greed. No one is having fun and their general lack of self worth is used to keep the plebs shackled to the cruel machine churning through second rate content to gear the alts of their loot council masters. If these losers had any self respect they would join Aftermeth and compete at the highest levels of p1999 raiding with all of the other top tier guilds who can field 50 players at 11am any given Tuesday. The fact that they stick around is just proof of their debilitating lack of self esteem and real life virgin status. Hopefully more heroes like Fatty Jay will step up to free these poor lost souls from the bonds of Everquest servitude and shine a much needed light on the evil machinations of the Shitters loot council. Thank you sir for your bravery and selflessness! Hopefully someone finally recognizes your contributions to the greater good and councils some loot your way.
Why bother being in any guild when you can be part of the swarm?

For the overmind!

Not everyone picks Zerg some players prefer protoss or terran
Foxlich [60 Necromancer] Foxplosion [60 Wizard]
Foxstab [60 Rogue] /Foxcharming [60 Enchanter] / Foxfrenzy [60 Warrior]
Old 04-15-2018, 02:45 PM
Sarnak

Yeah but where are the green scales?
Old 04-15-2018, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by slurm3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah but where are the green scales?
on ebay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 04-15-2018, 03:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilena [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL
Old 04-15-2018, 03:28 PM
Kobold

Yeah! We need to expose this stuff!
I've been a regular member since October and all I've gotten is crown of nerandi, SK epic, Cleric epic, full SS armor, sow sword, great spear of dawn, vindi BP, blood ember BP, mask of venom, necklace of nightstalking, cloak of purity, a trakanon tooth, resist gear, raid expendables and free recharges.
What am i having to do in return for these meager wages? I slave away tagging raid mobs in to camp, backup tanking, sky every sunday and even some pet tracking!
Its blatant extortion up in here!
Old 04-15-2018, 04:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24kanthony [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all I've gotten is crown of nerandi, SK epic, Cleric epic, full SS armor, sow sword, great spear of dawn, vindi BP, blood ember BP, mask of venom, necklace of nightstalking, cloak of purity, a trakanon tooth....
Clearly a loot council alt and/or sympathizer. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Closed Thread