Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2018, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You need to give more details, like the item you got passed over on, how amazing your contributions to the guild have been, and how you’ve always remained calm and cool...
Old 04-15-2018, 04:39 PM
Kobold

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24kanthony [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah! We need to expose this stuff!
I've been a regular member since October and all I've gotten is crown of nerandi, SK epic, Cleric epic, full SS armor, sow sword, great spear of dawn, vindi BP, blood ember BP, mask of venom, necklace of nightstalking, cloak of purity, a trakanon tooth, resist gear, raid expendables and free recharges.
What am i having to do in return for these meager wages? I slave away tagging raid mobs in to camp, backup tanking, sky every sunday and even some pet tracking!
Its blatant extortion up in here!

I've been a member for a few short months and all I've gotten is Ring 10. >[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-15-2018, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

sky every sunday

HARD PASS

-Shinko Guild Leader <Safe Space> Green
Old 04-15-2018, 05:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sky every sunday

HARD PASS
This level of Everquest wisdom is only achieved after years of practice.
Old 04-15-2018, 05:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sky every sunday
Sunday isn't the problem, it's the am part of it. I need time to recover from saturday night before i start drinking again.
Old 04-15-2018, 05:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sunday isn't the problem, it's the am part of it. I need time to recover from saturday night before i start drinking again.
Pretty sure everyone in sky is hungover every Sunday.. I usually am.
Old 04-15-2018, 06:07 PM
Banned

It's not Sunday. It's not hangovers. It's not AM.. It's doing sky in 2018 that is the problem.
Old 04-15-2018, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not Sunday. It's not hangovers. It's not AM.. It's doing sky in 2018 that is the problem.
Are you sure? I mean, posting on an elfsim message board is already pretty much peak 1999 as it is.
Old 04-15-2018, 06:22 PM
Kobold

As i stated in guild chat, the real crime here is the PS plug channel. My solid picks are being bumped for backstreet boys and eastern european jams.
Old 04-15-2018, 06:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24kanthony [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As i stated in guild chat, the real crime here is the PS plug channel. My solid picks are being bumped for backstreet boys and eastern european jams.
I want it that way...
Closed Thread