Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > General Beta Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2014, 07:21 PM
Sarnak

I played a mage on live during velious and clearly remember being able to throw my pet on the 4 see invis giants at entrance of the arena in Kael run by and coth myself to clear agro. I also remember the coth nerf but from what i recall it was after luclin release or shortly before it. After the nerf, one did have to be about 50-100 feet away from the mob but you could still coth yourself to clear agro.
Old 10-06-2014, 07:00 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by wycca [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[...]
Druids - you forgot that they get dungeon succors at somepoint instead of outdoor only, although I think that (and the track change) are not immediate.
[...]
Will p99 Velious reproduce the time line of the original EQ or will it be "last state of Velious"? I mean, will for example druids have dungeon succors from the start or will it come at a later point? Would it be worth the trouble for the p99 guys to have multiple patches copying the original Velious time line?

Just asking - I don't know if there's a lore reason behind all this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Edit:
Never mind - I found this timeline: http://wiki.project1999.com/Players:EQLive_Timeline
Last edited by Corydon; 10-06-2014 at 07:30 AM..
Old 10-06-2014, 11:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corydon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Will p99 Velious reproduce the time line of the original EQ or will it be "last state of Velious"? I mean, will for example druids have dungeon succors from the start or will it come at a later point? Would it be worth the trouble for the p99 guys to have multiple patches copying the original Velious time line?

Just asking - I don't know if there's a lore reason behind all this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Edit:
Never mind - I found this timeline: http://wiki.project1999.com/Players:EQLive_Timeline
Most issues will be patched in accordance with the timeline. There is now back-end implementation for era appropriate spell and item variations, once we hit a certain time period beyond release spells/items will update to the era appropriate versions.

A few of things that might be in at launch and outside the proper timeline include Donal's BP (30s cast time rather than 2 weeks of 20s), post-upgrade 2hand weapons, post-ToV/Kael upgrades that happened mid-Velious, Ally level faction vs. warmly, Kromzek/CoV faction armor quests needing ally vs. tormax/yelinak faction armor quests needing only non-kos.
Old 10-06-2014, 12:32 PM
Sarnak

Also, I believe that Tunare will be in a state that is outside of the normal timeline given previous comments. That is to say, a fun tunare.