Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2019, 01:40 AM
Planar Protector

Yea we need more dead99s

Just wipe the fucking thing
Old 05-04-2019, 02:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TheoryQuest is Baaaaaaaaaack

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

WTB this
Old 05-11-2019, 05:30 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_PVP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WTB this
staff unironically considered this map years ago, were gonna give gnome/highelf mages shaman slow or a tinkered slow item or something.
Old 05-11-2019, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
people would play red too but every game has an end... whenever shit has all been farmed for 2 years and there's nothing more to do they should just wipe it or open a new server... but at this point with the knowledge of a new server on the horizon we know that they could open a new red server, there's no agreement with no LLC holding them back, they simply wont open another red server because we didn't caress their balls enough.

maybe if we donate they would open one, i would prefer one without rules. rogean is a mute when it comes to pvp servers, someone from red must have touched him in a bad place
Hey Smedy. I have watched a lot of your vids, and you made EQ PVP look awesome.

The biggest issue is that red is empty. I want to give it a try, but to what end? I have a hard time believing red will grow, and without the critical mass of about 300 players, it stands no chance of attracting outsiders.
Old 05-12-2019, 12:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The biggest issue is that red is empty. I want to give it a try, but to what end? I have a hard time believing red will grow, and without the critical mass of about 300 players, it stands no chance of attracting outsiders.
Smedy is one of the ALL time LEGENDS... listen to his every word. "Master of the PVP bro..." (gonna go watch that shit right now) bRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 05-12-2019, 12:49 AM
Planar Protector

....BRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 05-12-2019, 01:58 AM
Sarnak

Red will thrive again when RoZ hits Luclin
Old 05-13-2019, 09:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hey, thanks... hate to shit on your nostalgia journey here but i wouldn't personally sink any time into red99 at this point, the only salvation this server has is to be wiped. 9 years of classic+kunark+velious will end with a dead server no matter how toxic of a community, the game simply runs out of content.

If they were to wipe it most people would come back but i believe the staff of project 1999 hates every single one of us and since we're all advocating a restart they want to do the opposite (keep it up and don't touch anything).
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Last edited by Smedy; 05-13-2019 at 09:15 AM..
Old 05-13-2019, 09:39 AM
Planar Protector

Why would they make a new red for 5 people laff
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 05-13-2019, 10:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would they make a new red for 5 people laff
5 huh? Bet?
Closed Thread