Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2018, 04:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuranthium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am correct about everything I wrote. You don't know what you're talking about, so stop repeating wrong things ad nauseam.

No that isn't my history. I was very active outside of the heinously overpopulated raids, you mistakenly just seem to think that EQ = PvE zerging with no competition.

Wrong again, I only played for 1 month when I came back for the Velious launch and had kills on Friends people and other various PvPers.

And I didn't chain die to anyone, or die at all, when playing for real (although chain dying - constantly rushing another group for zone control - is a legit PvP strat, something that most of you also fail to understand).

This statement shows that you are retarded. As already talked about, being chain killed while AFK means literally nothing. It has no effect on anything and has nothing to do with player skill. Only people who lack mental capacity think this means anything, because of a yellow text popping up in game and their tiny brains going wild and ascribing meaning to something that means nothing.
I browsed your post. Think you said yt means nothing then moan about lack of pvp. Your brains in shambles my dude, literally no one else who played on the server thinks anything remotely what you think about yourself.

I do like your troll posts though.

You should thank the player that created Zuranthirn to LNS you those times you were been chain killed at your bind because you were too retarded to log out.
Old 10-03-2018, 07:26 AM
Planar Protector

There is like three people on these boards who’s essays are worth reading. Just going to throw out HB as one of them. Big Z is not one of them. Most of us are boring with not much to say. Let’s keep this shit short.
Old 10-03-2018, 10:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m throwing shade on a guy who fucked up a Windstriker turn in that was simply given to him, rather than earned. How many Dojorns did you kill? 5? 10 tops?

Z might not have done much at raids, but you were actually a net negative.
You dumb? I easily did over 30-50 Dojo's over the 4 months we had them on lock. IIRC i didn't even get the 1st bow that dropped during that period think it went to grissle. I made 98% of all Dojo's ported people up on my wizard and rezzed pull once i learned how to help speed up the process. Had 90%+ RA since i joined the guild and kept that RA for up for over a year. But yeah sure i didn't earn it.
Old 10-03-2018, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Can we just answer yes and move to resolved?
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 10-03-2018, 01:51 PM
Banned

Woulda been awesome if the people who complained the most weren't one pump chumps and continued to contest after KC.
Old 10-03-2018, 02:47 PM
Banned

LOL ^
Old 10-03-2018, 04:02 PM
Banned

Seriously tho am I wrong?

When I begrudgingly came back to help Holo with Azrael - they were on the receiving end of a 24+ hour corpse camp in pofear. Where's the elven testicular fortitude?
Old 10-03-2018, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Woulda been awesome if the people who complained the most weren't one pump chumps and continued to contest after KC.
smilin hard. never forget the KC last stand

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 10-04-2018, 04:16 AM
Fire Giant

Not as fun as the VP repel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr5...hzCofgf3Bs-K0A
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 10-04-2018, 12:16 PM
Banned

didn't click video posted at 4am
Closed Thread