Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2018, 08:14 PM
Fire Giant

Jesus has it really been 8 or 9 years since this launched? seems like yesterday

I for one am GLAD it is still up. Its a museum you can visit from time to time. The great race is over, we won't ever have a launch like we did 9 years ago again. If they DID reset the server, it would be a sad affair like the endless RoZ and other small pvp servers where the same 20 people chew up and spit out the server.

red99 is better left like it is now, a graveyard, but i'd rather have a graveyard to stroll through every now and then than have it paved over for some cheap playground for a dozen brats to play in til they get bored.

Keep it sacred!
Old 11-08-2018, 08:52 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palemoon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jesus has it really been 8 or 9 years since this launched? seems like yesterday

I for one am GLAD it is still up. Its a museum you can visit from time to time. The great race is over, we won't ever have a launch like we did 9 years ago again. If they DID reset the server, it would be a sad affair like the endless RoZ and other small pvp servers where the same 20 people chew up and spit out the server.

red99 is better left like it is now, a graveyard, but i'd rather have a graveyard to stroll through every now and then than have it paved over for some cheap playground for a dozen brats to play in til they get bored.

Keep it sacred!

ok, u also can go play blue server and let us red people enjoy a pvp server, dont u think?
Old 11-08-2018, 11:15 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok, u also can go play blue server and let us red people enjoy a pvp server, dont u think?
We have one. We are enjoying it. You're the one complaining about it.
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 11-08-2018, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy was lvl 56 got trolled more times than not. Talked about 5cent poker games lol

Glad to see he finally found a server easy enough to cater his poor playing skills.
Old 11-08-2018, 02:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is that what boxing is called these days?
Old 11-09-2018, 10:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy was lvl 56 got trolled more times than not. Talked about 5cent poker games lol

Glad to see he finally found a server easy enough to cater his poor playing skills.
54-12 on an almost naked shaman speaks for itself i think. lvl 55 btw, pvp as its best.

trolled by this community? man i dont even raid, i just chill here killing u all blue people who raid uncontested here.

enjoy ur graveyard with zero pvp.
Old 11-09-2018, 10:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
54-12 on an almost naked shaman speaks for itself i think. lvl 55 btw, pvp as its best.

trolled by this community? man i dont even raid, i just chill here killing u all blue people who raid uncontested here.

enjoy ur graveyard with zero pvp.
Is 55-12 good? Lvl 55 sorry. You prob get 60 in roz it’s catered for terrible players like yourself.

Can you just have fun on that server and forget about these boards?

I think not [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Insult me more bro that’s how I know you’re mad.
Old 11-09-2018, 11:31 PM
Sarnak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AJdrc8ZsEI
Old 11-10-2018, 01:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I lol’d good joke dude.
Old 11-11-2018, 08:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I lol’d good joke dude.
Still fun on R99, dude.
Closed Thread