Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2018, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

I’d suggest chain smoking two or three camels to help get the anti-oxidants out. Call your doctor if it gets worse. Thinking of you.
Old 11-20-2018, 05:34 PM
Banned

ima beeeeeeeeee cuuuuuuupppppp and i have money so finally buying big girl bras =]]]]]]]
Old 11-20-2018, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ima beeeeeeeeee cuuuuuuupppppp and i have money so finally buying big girl bras =]]]]]]]
*adjusts periscope angle*

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-20-2018, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do some home work and get some nice ones.
Old 11-20-2018, 05:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do some home work and get some nice ones.
i'm doing intermediate. pal in the area says its ez to get a tiddy job covered by my current insur, so thinking to act sooner than planned on that procedure (while i still have it). i'll jump to high end later when more economical.
Old 11-20-2018, 07:05 PM
Orc

Not impressed with lack of progress pics on this forum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I like seeing the result of will power and dedication.
I've recently decided to try and gain some LBs. Always been an issue for me since I've been lean a high-cardio exerciser for some time.
Anyone done P90X before? Its my go-to regime and works great for aesthetics, but now im looking to deviate from that for fear of muscle plateau. Looking for a new routine, any suggestions?
I don't like machines TBH - always prefer body weight (i know i know, how to gain mass if no big weights. . . idk does it exist?)
Pref 45m-1h15m routines with reasonable breaks (1m-1:30s)
Must maintain aesthetic focus. I hate bulk, but I dig muscle definition.
thoughts?
Old 11-20-2018, 07:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
i'm doing intermediate. pal in the area says its ez to get a tiddy job covered by my current insur, so thinking to act sooner than planned on that procedure (while i still have it). i'll jump to high end later when more economical.
Can I test out those new tits
Old 11-21-2018, 02:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricket [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not impressed with lack of progress pics on this forum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I like seeing the result of will power and dedication.
I've recently decided to try and gain some LBs. Always been an issue for me since I've been lean a high-cardio exerciser for some time.
Anyone done P90X before? Its my go-to regime and works great for aesthetics, but now im looking to deviate from that for fear of muscle plateau. Looking for a new routine, any suggestions?
I don't like machines TBH - always prefer body weight (i know i know, how to gain mass if no big weights. . . idk does it exist?)
thoughts?
My other half refers to over bulked, swollen gainers as 'balloon baboons'.
Old 11-21-2018, 02:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My other half refers to over bulked, swollen gainers as 'balloon baboons'.
Tell him I need a sandwich made stat

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-21-2018, 02:57 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricket [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thoughts?
Athlean X
Closed Thread