Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2018, 04:35 AM
Planar Protector

Epic lvl 30, chardok aoe?

Sound as if you are more interested in bypassing content than actually playing Everquest!

Also cat men spotted on Odus, Eruds be slaying that pussy.

'Born into epic and fungi' sounds like RMT, especially with Proxy PL.

Bake him away, toys!
Old 11-02-2018, 07:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by platapus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I haven't played in years, but got to thinking about leveling up my rogue in the old zones. I had an epic on him and hes only level 30, sounds fun! Yeah I'll reinstall and head back in!

Then I log in and try to back stab a dwarf skeleton.. its invulnerable? What? Let me try a goblin, Invulnerable?

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=209347

LoL what a joke!

This is a Blizzard quality nerf... I hated wow cus Blizzard nerfed every work around players come up to be a master at the game because they dont want players to play the game differently than the way "they envisioned it"

Everquest was a superior game because it allowed players to exploit the original intent of the design without nerfing every god damn thing players come up with so that they play it exactly the way the game designers intended it. Sure there were some items that were game breaking, Im not talking about those, I'm talking about this stupid home brew custom server epic nonsense...

Project99 used to have a REAL player driven economy, now its just an auction house.

Well, back to not playing this stupid server again.

I also hear there is no more chardok proxies? Please tell me how great grouping is in that zone now? Let me guess, right now there are 0 people in it?

This is quickly becoming the least classic server out there.

You sure made the game better, now that I can still buy one of the 50,000 CoFs and frick'n trakasaurs tooth, to basically do the same thing.

All you did was just make this server more World of Warcraft, and less classic EQ.

Stay tuned for custom content where they add cats from the moon to your favorite classic zones [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make everything tradeable imo. And no, I don't mean with TLC turned on. Free markets for everyone!
Old 11-02-2018, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

Chardok being practically empty is about as classic as it gets. The zone stinks, nobody goes there, and that's why it got an early re-vamp in the first place.

Danth
Old 11-02-2018, 01:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chardok being practically empty is about as classic as it gets. The zone stinks, nobody goes there, and that's why it got an early re-vamp in the first place.

Danth
That place was a death trap until the revamp.

It was super fun though!

I have yet to set e-foot in there on p99 though...
Old 11-02-2018, 10:39 PM
Planar Protector

I've been in there a bunch of times with a group of pals, it's a good time and beats watching 4 pullers try to outdo each other in KC while everyone waits for respawns.
Old 11-03-2018, 01:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been in there a bunch of times with a group of pals, it's a good time and beats watching 4 pullers try to outdo each other in KC while everyone waits for respawns.
Thats the thing, zones like that are great for a group of friends or maybe guild mates. The only thing KC has going for it is people do PUGs. No people loafing about at the zone in of Chardok looking to get a group going.
Old 11-03-2018, 12:03 PM
Aviak

Make Lifetap Great Again
Old 11-03-2018, 12:11 PM
Banned

Make book up again
Old 11-03-2018, 12:13 PM
Banned

it's my 1st and only book meme and it's the best one. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] nerds
Old 11-03-2018, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

You sound mad thats funny
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Closed Thread