Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2018, 09:04 AM
Sarnak

Default Nexii's Erotic Adventures: The Persistence of Hatred

Neriak, A Dark Room

“The hatred is with you young Auspex. But you are not my quor'vlosara yet.” Nexii gripped Auspex's hair by the base of his knee-length ponytail. “Would you submit to my Test of Devotion?” Nexii asked. It was rare for a drow female to give a male any choice in such matters, but this was a serious query. The answer which could persistently bind him to her for life. Not to be some mere plaything or pet for awhile, but her soulmate that would serve her will forever. Among the promiscuous dark elves, such bonds were rare. They served as the twisted antithesis to what would be considered marriage by the surface races.

Auspex looked at her as he pondered the decision. He had always considered himself so sexually proficient that he would never have to answer to just one female. But at the same time, his submissive soul was curious. Just how far would she go in testing him? Everything she had asked of him so far had been rather mild. Mild compared to what he had heard other males had to endure every day. There was no way she would go easy on him. Not one of her status with her fashion conscious looks. He tried to feel what she might say or reveal next but he could not see it. He paused.

“Well?” She asked as she raised an eyebrow.

“Will there be anything left of me when you're done?” He asked. The fear was apparent in his dilated eyes as well as his body which was clenched up tight.

“That depends how strong you are. You could end up a broken shell of a male which I would discard as unworthy. Death would be the next best outcome. However, if you are meant to be for me, then you will endure it like a champion.” Nexii gave his ponytail a tug to assert a response more quickly this time.

“I need a minute.” Auspex answered.

“For what?”

“To see what our fate would be.”

“Don't try to see everything. Feel it as I do my convictions.” Nexii replied. She put her hand on his bare chest. His heart was thumping hard and fast as if he were in the middle of combat. It was clear he was not being evasive or playing her. This was a sign to her that he was seriously considering the trial.

“I feel...” Auspex started. He took a breath and continued. “I feel...that it's soon for us and that I am young to possibly die this way. But the end times may be soon too. I see so many ill omens when awake. And more in my dreams of birds.” He exhaled slowly. He then held her hands. “I am ready, Nexii.” The young shadow knight knelt and kissed the back of her hand.

Neriak Third Gate, Two Weeks Later

Nexii stood over her chosen. She was wearing an intricate white spider silk dress which flowed past her on the ground. The length was no concern to her, as the entire ceremony would take place in the Third Gate, the most luxurious and therefore clean part of Neriak. In one hand she held an adamantite chain leash, which was in turn clipped to a black leather collar around Auspex's neck. He was naked except for the collar and a spiked chastity cage around his cock.

“I assume you would rather be blindfolded for this.” Nexii stated. “To suffer only in the present and not the future sights to come.”

“Yes, Mistress. Please.” Auspex's face blushed red. The two were only with each other at the moment, but that would soon change. The blindfold went on around his eyes. It was thick and magically enchanted to block all light and heat that he would otherwise sense through ordinary fabric.

“Good.” Nexii grinned down at the male before her feet. She took the ceremonial snake-headed whip off her thigh holster and wielded it in her dominant hand. “Now you will know suffering, Auspex. Now you will know pain. But take solace, for on this day you won't be entirely alone.”

“Oh? Other ones to play with?”

“Quiet, dog!” Nexii snapped. She raised her whip up and brought it down in a vicious strike on his ass. One of the snakes caught him for a quick bite. The snake injected him with an excruciatingly painful but not lethal toxin. She listened to his gurgling scream. It was a scream more of surprise than agony. Any illusions that he might be spared had been shattered.

“Good. Now crawl and I will be so kind as to guide you.” She kicked him in the direction of the public area. The whip came down again on his back to speed the pace. Another scream was heard as it lashed his skin, forming one bleeding streak.

She led him out to the promenade. The Neriak Library was quiet as she passed by. Nearly deserted. It was another bad sign of the times. Nexii had heard of a new secret Library becoming more popular. One outside Neriak, though only whispers of its possible true location had reached her. The thought of dissent revulsed her. How could anyone question the order of things? She was content. She had all the pixels she dreamed of, and a submissive that others dreamed of.

“This way.” She pulled on the leash roughly. “We'll visit the shops and then make our way around the cleric guild. All your former playmates will see you like this.” Nexii laughed. She had planned every detail of this day like a bride would a wedding on the surface. She whipped him a few times for good measure as they approached the familiar upscale stores.

Auspex for his part could see nothing. He could only hear and feel the ground beneath him. He could only grit his teeth as she cruelly whipped him. He wanted to curse at her but that would be an awful idea. He heard giggles. Both female giggles and the deeper laughter of males as they commented on his state. His face felt hot with embarrassment when they called him a weak sissy. A play slut. A cuck for wearing the chastity device, and the worst of all, not a true drow. It was utterly humiliating. He knew he was not really any of these things and yet, as he felt another lash across the back of his legs, he knew. He knew that Nexii could make him be any of these things if she so desired. That she could destroy him if she so desired. He whimpered as he listened to her talk to a female onlooker.

“Ah, so everyone is out around the moat. Impressive. Most impressive.” Nexii stated. She put her foot on his ass. This in turn forced him to the ground, which pressed his cock into the cage's spikes. She watched him shake in agony.

“Yes, they also announced that today will be a day of repentance.” The female answered Nexii. “The last of the holdouts decided to atone for their sins.” She gave Nexii a kiss which Auspex would be spared the sight of. But he would still hear them making out, which was possibly worse as he had to imagine it.

Nexii led Auspex out to the cleric guild next. Here she saw what the onlooker had described. It was another public event. There were <Paradigm Shift> officers at the feet of the priestesses she had invited to see her Test of Devotion. They were unexpected 'guests' but not unwelcome ones.

“The final holdouts. Even <Kittens Who Say Meow> went with DKP. Repent now, for loot council is the greatest sin. The arrogance to believe that one can decide for others their own desires.” A high-ranking priestess began. She seemed to bore of her own sermon, striking her whip down on her victim to screams for mercy. “And you Nexii, what does your heart desire?”

“Subservience without question. Devotion.” Nexii replied. “Demonstrate for me, pet. Kiss your former playmates' feet.” She pushed Auspex around the circular moat. At each priestesses feet she watched him kiss and grovel as though he were nothing. “Now they will all know what you are to me. What you used to be to them. How does it feel?” She asked. She struck him several times with the whip until he replied.

“Painful...” He groaned. He was sure his entire body was lashed and bleeding by now. His blindfold was soaked with his own tears. It was difficult to crawl. His knees and hands ached from the hard stone floor. As much as he needed a break, he had to keep going else he would be choked by her pulling on his collar.

“Liberating you mean.” Another strike of the whip impacted his ass. That one hit the mark as he fell to the ground. She smirked. It was almost over, and so was he. “Come, to the center now.” She dragged his broken body along and removed the blindfold. His normally blue eyes were blood red, showing the hatred that he felt for having to endure her test.

“The gallows...” Auspex whispered. He was at the site of where Verina Tomb had been hung. He remembered so clearly despite having only been a child at the time. He nodded his head from side to side.

“Relax, slave. It's not for you.” She grinned.

A familiar halfling was dragged forth.

“Bvemmy. I am not surprised. Should have relogged to clear Bind Sight, fool.” She taunted. No one would believe his story that he was set up to steal the Book of Revelations. Never the story of a mere halfling rogue over the word of a dark elf priestess. A pair of priestesses put the noose around his neck, then raised him off his hairy feet.

“Now watch. Watch what happens to traitors, Auspex. This is your fate if you even think about betraying me.” She grinned.

Auspex could only watch in horror at the coming execution. Up close and personal. His Mistress did not allow him to look away as the gallows fell. It was a swift and violent death. Although he had no sympathy for halflings, the brutality and totality of the punishment for greed shocked him. No one would ever have a clue as to the truth.

“Now, your final test. Dark stars flow through my chosen...” Nexii cooed as Auspex felt a cooling Celestial Elixir flow through his being.

The relief was short lived. He saw her raise her snake-headed whip. His eyes flashed pure fear as she expressed no care, no mercy for his suffering. Over and over he was lashed. Whipped and bitten to a pulp. The pain was so intense that at moments he had no sense of who he was or where he was. Each time he felt the calling darkness, a pulse of light went through him. The torture continued for what seemed hours as the priestesses reveled with dark chants over his wails. Light faded to dark as his body bled out. It seemed that she had finally ran out of mana, damn that near best in slot gear...

Hours Later, Neriak Cleric's Guild

“Arise, my champion!” Nexii hummed in unison with her Water Sprinkler. Her dress was blood splattered, but it was of little concern compared to his health.

“Oww...no more.” He pleaded as he melted like a pocketwatch in the sun.

“Open your eyes. I need to see.” Nexii stood closer.

His eyes opened a vibrant crystal blue. She smiled. In spite of all her cruelty, he had surpassed the persistence of hatred for her. He postured up as he knew what she was about to say before she did.

“You passed. Now rest, my quor'vlosara.”
Old 11-05-2018, 09:13 AM
Skeleton

Hodor
Old 11-05-2018, 10:09 AM
Fire Giant

��
Old 11-05-2018, 11:06 AM
Banned

getting icier, very nice and continues a trajectory of improvement
Old 11-05-2018, 11:06 AM
Banned

my peepee drips
Old 11-05-2018, 11:11 AM
Fire Giant

Poor Auspex. You better make it up to him later on with a very enthusiastic handy for all the whipping and humiliation he had to endure.
Old 11-05-2018, 11:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
getting icier, very nice and continues a trajectory of improvement
Thanks! Yea one with some real sadism was long overdue.
Old 11-05-2018, 12:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Poor Auspex. You better make it up to him later on with a very enthusiastic handy for all the whipping and humiliation he had to endure.
Oh he'll be rewarded in some sense. I don't feel too bad for him as he's also my character. Not on P99 but back on live was my name, SK alt and later Cleric main.
Old 11-05-2018, 02:30 PM
Kobold

>I don't feel too bad for him as he's also my character. Not on P99 but back on live was my name, SK alt and later Cleric main.

This might make whoever is holding that name scared enough to want to give it up.
Old 11-05-2018, 03:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moerne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
>I don't feel too bad for him as he's also my character. Not on P99 but back on live was my name, SK alt and later Cleric main.

This might make whoever is holding that name scared enough to want to give it up.
If only :P With my luck they would be into it