Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2016, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So to recap a fat bogan in skinny jeans posts his mortgage loan balance and then a psycho gun nut starts posting pictures of guns and tells people he'll see them soon?

yeah.
lol
Old 12-03-2016, 01:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So to recap a fat bogan in skinny jeans posts his mortgage loan balance and then a psycho gun nut starts posting pictures of guns and tells people he'll see them soon?

yeah.
100% correct. Very good sum up of this thread. But Ill recap on your recap. Fat bogan in skinny jeans who is probably homosexual like Vance Joy posts his mortgage loan balance then a psycho gun nut started posting pictures of guns and tells people he'll see them real soon. Then some guy recapped the thread for us.

Quote:
Id be ok with that as long as i could polish your dick off after you finish
I'm fine with that if your anus is doing the polishing. I always.....always let them finish.
Old 12-03-2016, 01:29 PM
Aviak

I feel bad for you living in that all white house. Are your retinas OK? White walls, white cabinets, white floor, white dog, white couch, white drapes, white pots, white statues, white painting, white dresser, white bedspread, white douchebag.....

Its like you're not even trying.
Old 12-03-2016, 02:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That makes you sound like the cuck you're not man enough to come up and bitch slap him in the face and tell him to sit in the corner while you fuck his wife. That's what I'd do.
I would kill that guy with my bare hands he sounds like you - retarded talks tough probably treats women like shit but can't deal with pain and horror and is deathly afraid of minorities.

Backup, Human Druid of the Jaggedpine Treefolk. Defender of Bears. Servant of the secret order of <Charles Bronson>.

Rhuobhe, Human Cleric of the Dismal Rage. Wielder of the sacred Aegis of Life. Semi-retired veteran.
Old 12-03-2016, 03:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhuobhe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would kill that guy with my bare hands he sounds like you - retarded talks tough probably treats women like shit but can't deal with pain and horror and is deathly afraid of minorities.
That sounds like something a feminist pussy would say.
Old 12-03-2016, 05:02 PM
Fire Giant

Rooshv represent
Old 12-03-2016, 06:30 PM
Banned

i don't think i've seen a shit post thread of this level of cringetude in quite some time,

roo brain works in mysterious ways
Old 12-03-2016, 07:06 PM
Banned

Im very arroused atm
Old 12-04-2016, 12:41 AM
Banned

Lol 3-4 pages to read.

*rubs hands together*

I'll try to personally respond to you all and sign autographs...soon.
Old 12-04-2016, 01:07 AM
Banned

Read all replies.
Thread delivers imho.
Very agitating.
Alot of emotions were spilled.
Business as usual.
On 2 next thread, soon. (gunna be a good one [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.])
Closed Thread