Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2022, 08:17 PM
Planar Protector

Make America Great plains Again.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-22-2022, 08:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fail more Elizondo! After all, it is all that MAGA is good at, now!
https://nypost.com/2022/08/21/74-of-...tays-low-poll/

Quote:
74% of voters say country is on the wrong track, Biden’s job approval stays low: poll

Nearly three-quarters of Americans believe the country is on the wrong track, according to a poll released on Sunday that shows President Biden’s job approval ratings mired in the low 40s as the midterm elections close in.
Maga King greatest prez ever

Great Economy. Cheap Gas. No New Wars.

Facts
Old 08-22-2022, 08:58 PM
Banned

remember folks the entire election was faked without evidence but polls, POLLS are reliable

especially when the results confirm the thing i already wanted to believe. if the polls show the indicator going the other way, well, then, obviously that's a fake poll.
Old 08-22-2022, 09:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
remember folks the entire election was faked without evidence but polls, POLLS are reliable

especially when the results confirm the thing i already wanted to believe. if the polls show the indicator going the other way, well, then, obviously that's a fake poll.
Do you liek democracy? (and mudkips)
Old 08-22-2022, 09:03 PM
Planar Protector

If you do, and bear with me here - which of the three branches of your (state) government should be altering election law (for your state)?
Old 08-22-2022, 09:06 PM
Planar Protector

Default kaioken x3

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princeps

Quote:
Princeps civitatis ("First Citizen") was an official title of a Roman Emperor
Something something emergency powers. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-22-2022, 09:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Y’all watch house of the dragon yet
Heard it’s actually decent, unlike She-Hulk (and probably unlike how LOTR: Rings of Woke is going to be)

Based on a couple reviews I watched, the woke agenda in HotD is more subtle and fits ok into the storyline. I don’t mind the occasional mass psychological manipulation, so long as it is part of a good story and not overt. And it’s easier to have an anti-men message from a medieval time period, when actual male toxicity was far more commonplace

A question I’ve seen posed about the Rings of Power black-washing many of their characters is what happened to all the black hobbits, dwarves, etc to cause them to not show up in Tolkien’s later sorties? Did the whites kill them? I bet the whites killed them huh
Old 08-22-2022, 09:39 PM
Banned

oh no, not woke agendas in my tits n' dragons shows, how will i enjoy tv as a reactionary from this point forward. watch these woke hack liberal writers trip over themselves trying to shoe horn in the dangerous idea of 'a hobbit, but black'. and remember, if anyone finds these grips tedious it's probably because they're the real racists.
Old 08-22-2022, 09:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heard it’s actually decent, unlike She-Hulk (and probably unlike how LOTR: Rings of Woke is going to be)

Based on a couple reviews I watched, the woke agenda in HotD is more subtle and fits ok into the storyline. I don’t mind the occasional mass psychological manipulation, so long as it is part of a good story and not overt. And it’s easier to have an anti-men message from a medieval time period, when actual male toxicity was far more commonplace

A question I’ve seen posed about the Rings of Power black-washing many of their characters is what happened to all the black hobbits, dwarves, etc to cause them to not show up in Tolkien’s later sorties? Did the whites kill them? I bet the whites killed them huh
I don’t like any politics in shows. I like Yellowstone because it’s just Rip beating the shit out of people. That’s how dad did it
Old 08-22-2022, 09:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t like any politics in shows. I like Yellowstone because it’s just Rip beating the shit out of people. That’s how dad did it
try quasi reality tv
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread