Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2021, 12:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Better not make a comparison like, what do they ask for to see your proof of vax, papers please?

that's anti semitic. NOT

Germany has activated a nation wide lock-down for Unvaccinated people, they will be banned from accessing all but essential businesses, like grocery stores and pharmacies.
That only includes its own citizens right? Not any migrants passing through.
Old 12-03-2021, 12:53 AM
Planar Protector

Old 12-03-2021, 03:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That only includes its own citizens right? Not any migrants passing through.
Haha, like the Yanks in France who said regarding covid lock down rules there.
That's against my nth Amendment rights. Froggy said they only count when ya in 'merica.
America, golly yes.
Old 12-03-2021, 08:54 AM
Fire Giant

Parade Crash Suspect Allegedly Ran Over Mother Of His Child With SUV Weeks Earlier, Feels 'Demonized'

He gonna get demonized in prison a lot he will come to learn what that word means.
Old 12-03-2021, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowledge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Parade Crash Suspect Allegedly Ran Over Mother Of His Child With SUV Weeks Earlier, Feels 'Demonized'

He gonna get demonized in prison a lot he will come to learn what that word means.
Nah man

Dem judge and the Rittenhouse lawyers are gonna file charges against the SUV for sure
Old 12-03-2021, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

CNN Business: Inflation is good for the poor/middle class and bad for rich people.

I think its time to put CNN on the same level as Fox News in terms of biased fake news outlets.
Old 12-03-2021, 12:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
CNN Business: Inflation is good for the poor/middle class and bad for rich people.

I think its time to put CNN on the same level as Fox News in terms of biased fake news outlets.
Honestly I think Fox is kind of better than CNN at this point. Not by a lot of course, but they do ocassionally have left wing people on and have disagreements. I never see a legitimate right wing person interviewed on MSNBC or CNN unless it's some rino talking about how he thinks the *current* republicans (other than himself) are terrible.
Old 12-03-2021, 12:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I like how apparently Pete Buttigieg mentioned that if gas prices are so high, that should be motivation for more people to switch to electric cars

It’s like hey Pete, doesn’t your party believe black people are too poor and too stupid to be able to get a photo ID? How are they going to be able to afford an electric car again? Do you really believe all poor people exclusively use public transport?
Old 12-03-2021, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

CNN host tried to use his power to cover for his politician brothers crimes against women.

Also his brother killed 5000 elderly people and the same host covered that up, but the system wants that covered up too, so we're supposed to focus on women and sex.
Old 12-03-2021, 02:01 PM
Banned

Desantis did that, too. Two wrongs dont make a right. Get em both out of here. If you deserve to be fired, you deserve to be fired.
Closed Thread