Default <Anonymous>

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Currently Recruiting:
Clerics 46+
Shamans 55+
Monks 55+
Everything else.... 50+

What are we about?

- Anonymous is a casual friendly guild that takes their raiding pretty serious. We are casual friendly in the sense that there are no gear requirements, no attendance requirements, and a strict Real Life > Game Life policy. We do not require bat phone response or participating in any event while you are on, and do our best to promote acceptance of all levels of dedication to the game. we DO take ourselves seriously when it is time to raid, and we are serious about progressing through new content and moving forward as a guild.

- We are family-friendly and a lot of us have families and children, but we do joke around pretty hard. Leaving for child duty/family responsibilities during the middle of a raid is perfectly acceptable and nobody would bat an eye.

- Anonymous is (as of this moment) a suicide kings style DKP system.

- We take our name seriously, and do our best to stay a respected guild on this server. We are not tolerant of instigating and prodding other guilds, KS'ing, Training, bullying, etc. Problems come up, stuff happens, but we do not tolerate childish behavior that tarnishes our name.

What do we do?

- We are currently getting our footing in Velious, grinding faction and gearing up our quest armor, farming the entirety of Sky on our dedicated Sky slot, farming DN/SG/WW and ticking dragons off our old world target list on earthquakes/re-pops/late window opportunities. Now moving into HoT, and planning our next steps.

Are we for you?

- We try to walk the line between hardcore and casual, and our members fall all along that spectrum. It is a hard line to walk, but we believe that is the place for anonymous to live and we do what we can to make sure everyone can get what they want out of this game, while maintaining our progression through content. If you want all the content right now, look elsewhere. if you want a casual friendly steady progression through classic content, come be a part of our team as we work through it.

Thanks!

PST to any member asking for an Officer, or send a PM/post here if have any questions!

Recruitment :
Suze
Camien
Stiggs

Officers/Raidleaders you can feel free to contact:
Hawkai / Oteso
Gorio
Fugues
anonymouse
peachesncream/doublefists
Old 08-28-2015, 06:57 AM
Large Rat

Thanks for checking us out ! Since this thread is unable to be edited, always go to our Website at Anonymous.guildlaunch.com for applications, and always send a tell to any Anonymous looking for an officer if one is needed for questions regarding the guild!

Thanks !
Old 08-28-2015, 08:16 AM
Sarnak

Wee! Feel free to contact any Anonymous member in game looking for an Officer if you are interested, or goto our website and submit an app!

This weekend we will be back up in sky farming sisters and killing garden variety insects of bee and butterfly favor.

bzzzz bzzzzzzz
Old 08-28-2015, 11:46 PM
Aviak

^^ Now that my friends, is the sweet, sweet taste of victory [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

<3 Anonymous!
Old 08-29-2015, 12:29 AM
Fire Giant

Bunch of cool guys/gals for sure. Big things happening! Go Anonymous!

Now we just need some Carkle story time to make this new thread official! <3
Old 08-30-2015, 03:12 AM
Aviak

I am not a member of <Anonymous> but if I wasn't already in <Clue> I would be. Was in Kedge Keep late last night when a handful of these dudes were getting xp. They took phinny down and he dropped a BCS which as a wizard obviously I've been after for a very long time.

No bullshit, no taunting me, they just said grats and let me loot it. They were classy, they were courteous, and most of all they were kind. It is people like those dudes down in Kedge that continue to give me hope for this server's population. Any <Anon> can get a port from me or my assistance if needed just send a tell.

Thank you guys.
Old 08-30-2015, 06:23 AM
Planar Protector

good guys + that scoundrel Mycahdavith

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 08-31-2015, 03:08 PM
Large Bat

Great group of fellows and ladies.
Old 09-01-2015, 09:48 AM
Orc

Love my "Anonymous Blob."

It really is the perfect combination of casual and raiding. When we have the numbers, we do cool shit. When we don't have the numbers we go do less cool shit, but still cool shit.

Come join us and see!
Old 09-01-2015, 10:51 AM
Sarnak

Awesome people! Thanks again for the help killing Lodizal. =)
Closed Thread