Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2021, 04:11 PM
Planar Protector

Default Static Group

Thinking of starting a new character, would love a static group or even duo/trio to play a couple nights a week. Would like to not twink and earn gear. Anyone interested in discussing?
Old 10-02-2021, 01:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqravenprince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thinking of starting a new character, would love a static group or even duo/trio to play a couple nights a week. Would like to not twink and earn gear. Anyone interested in discussing?
Green or Blue?

I'm interested in starting a Rogue or a Cleric (on Green) and would be game.
Old 10-02-2021, 01:54 PM
Sarnak

Are you going to have racial restrictions? I don't like restrictions so much, but I do like a dedicated group.
I took the game off my computer a few months ago and may put it back to only play with this group.
I'm really old so can play almost any time.
Old 10-03-2021, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Green and no restrictions. I'm currently playing a char named Horri only level 5 dark elf sk female, send me a tell in game we can discuss further.
Old 10-03-2021, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDAm0nk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Green or Blue?

Let me know what you create, Rogue or Cleric. Name Race Class.
Old 10-03-2021, 02:05 PM
Aviak

I'm interested as well. I have a level 5 DE Enchanter on Green named Selise. Trying to level but prefer to play in a group. I can also play another class if needed.
Old 10-03-2021, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

What nights and hours do each of you have to potentially play? I'll pick 2 probably and maybe 2 hours. Weekends I will leave completely open.

I am available 7pm-10pm Monday through Thursday Central Standard Time. Friday-Sunday, I usually have a lot more time to play, but schedule can be very random due to what my family is doing.
Old 10-03-2021, 03:55 PM
Aviak

Basically same for me except more like 8pm - 10pm window. Hasn't happened yet but work could delay my free time to start, but that's when it is open for me.

I'd be interested in trying this to see how it goes. I've never done it before, but I've had the itch to play EQ for a bit. This is my first character on Green and I want to take a new route to my usual play style, so I'd love to try this out.

I feel like a solid group of 3 can go quite far, even 2 can duo well but I like the grouping aspect of EQ so the more the merrier.
Old 10-03-2021, 07:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDAm0nk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Green or Blue?

You want to play the cleric, since we have an enchanter.
Old 10-03-2021, 08:02 PM
Planar Protector

Ok, I decided to go with female dark elf necromancer named Emas. I thought I would do druid, but I already have a 50 druid. I think Necro can fill many roles. We have a female dark elf enchanter named Selise. Maybe Cleric or Rogue, depends on what JDAm0nk chooses. And not sure what Shourty will play.

We'll be playing Tuesday and Thursday's 8-10pm.
Closed Thread