Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2021, 02:40 AM
Planar Protector

https://theweek.com/coronavirus/1007...w-expectations
Old 12-04-2021, 03:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol dude

we in stagflation right now cuz brandon failin at everything

highest cost of living in 30 years

today's job report half of expectations

labor force participation rate hasn't changed since he was placed in office by his puppeteers which means old dude has created zero jobs since pretending to be prez. it actually just went up. so sad what a terrible prez

more peepz dyin from covid under his watch than orange super prez

biscuits so lost in the cnn spin factory. too funny
Nah it’s cool. They will just start the money printers up again so we can all get checks in the mail and not have to work. And when that money runs out then the new covid strain comes out and you can start the money printers up again while you stay at home and collect your check and blame covid for all your problems. It’s genius politics by the democrats as long as the rest of the world thinks the US dollar is worth something.
Old 12-04-2021, 06:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol dude you trollin
Australia is what you get with a unitary executive. It's not important whether he's doing it from extreme competence, the effect is the point.
Old 12-04-2021, 09:35 AM
Fire Giant

He will be so sleepy Rip Van Winkle be like 'Joe, you gonna ever wake up?' and Joe be like leave me alone, man I'm getting my z's

Joe will will be in such a deep sleep election night he won't even know he lost.
Old 12-04-2021, 11:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Australia is what you get with a unitary executive. It's not important whether he's doing it from extreme competence, the effect is the point.
Brandon been getting slapped around in the courts for his executive overreach left and right man

Australia is ultimately what the hammer and sickle dems want to do anyways. they lickin their chops at what the aussies have been able to get away with

aussies took the guns and are now puttin peepz in concentration camps
Old 12-04-2021, 12:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Brandon been getting slapped around in the courts for his executive overreach left and right man

Australia is ultimately what the hammer and sickle dems want to do anyways. they lickin their chops at what the aussies have been able to get away with

aussies took the guns and are now puttin peepz in concentration camps
Was surprised to hear they are just arresting them and not shooting them as they try to escape the un-vaccinated concentration camps in Australia. I thought to myself, give it another few months
Old 12-04-2021, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Quote:
Old 12-05-2021, 03:57 AM
Planar Protector

Dear diary.
Didnt get shot today, also going out is fun. Given the choice of ignoring valid medical science, of which im not an expert but i do understand sufficiently well to not exchange my carefully considered decision for the stupidity of obstinance.
Dont believe in ya sky fairy, so im unburdened by the insistence of some other fucker telling me what to do based on a 2000 yr old fable.
Anywho, nobody i know has died of covid. Cant be true. Bible says love thy neighbor, she hot so fuck yeah. Also masks cover the faces of the ugly, so there is that benefit.
Old 12-05-2021, 04:04 AM
Planar Protector

I went outside and saw the disease everywhere, so I went back inside.

It's the smell, if there is such a thing.
Old 12-05-2021, 04:47 AM
Planar Protector

From WHO website so a certain percentage will scream FAKE NEWS! But anywho

'Merica, land of the free (choice). Best country in da world managed these stats...
USA Cases 14,626 per 100,000 sheeple
USA Deaths 235 per 100,000 sheeple
USA Total Deaths 778,336 as at dec 2021

'Straya, land of blokes and chicks, some agree some fight. Most just drink n watch sports. Despite having a god fearing cretin in charge ScoMo didnt suffer the same as you appear to have from a completely avoidable death virus sent from shyna. Our stats. Lowest numbers win...

AUS Cases 836 per 100,000 sheeple
AUS Deaths 7.93 per 100,000 sheeple
Deaths 2021 as at dec 2021 (lolocaust, had to double check that)

So, if god really is in charge of the shit quantity hitting the fan. He threw much less at us heathens. Just sayen.
Closed Thread